Why do some people have weak jawlines like this?

Current list of odd, American obsessions:

Height (6 feet is a must!)
Hairline
Athleticism
Alpha Males
Cucks
Money
Guns
and now Jawline

It's interesting. Being fat seems to be less shameful than being bald or short, even though that's the one thing you actually have control over. My cross-cultural study is practically writing itself. Keep it coming guys!

People with brown eyes are the worst

I'm not so sure. They have three daughters and they all look fucked-up. Maybe the genes are funky.

oh wow you're right. That's really crazy. They all have the same weird jaw thing going on.

Here's a picture of me:

latest

Aside from getting gud at genetics, I'd try to keep body fat as low as possible. Worst thing you can do, is give a weak jaw another chin.

Talk about an all time genetic lottery loser. Child of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore looks like this
rumer_0.jpg

Yeah all of the sisters look like that, she has beautiful eyes and eye shape but her jaw wrf happened? Her sisters also look like a teen joaquin phoenix as well

Current list of odd, American obsessions:

Height (6 feet is a must!)
Hairline
Athleticism
Alpha Males
Cucks
Money
Guns
and now Jawline

It's interesting. Being fat seems to be less shameful than being bald or short, even though that's the one thing you actually have control over. My cross-cultural study is practically writing itself. Keep it coming guys!
Where are you from? There is one thing that trumps many of those if you got a monster cack. Women are very shallow they jusr good at hiding it

I'm not so sure. They have three daughters and they all look fucked-up. Maybe the genes are funky.

I seen some ugly to average looking parents with good looking kids. And some good looking parents with not so attractive kids. It all depends on how the genes combine which traits you get from each parent.

I seen some ugly to average looking parents with good looking kids. And some good looking parents with not so attractive kids. It all depends on how the genes combine which traits you get from each parent.

yeah I guess Bruce and Demi had retard jaw in their genes

I'm salty over my melanin enriched eyes? Well that'd be retarded.

Brown eyes are better for day vision, helps cut reaction time in things like sports.

Blue is better for night vision, in case you need to forage for mice n stuff

Pros and cons to everything, neither is better than the other

I don't have the greatest jawline, but it's also no where near as bad as some of those photos you posted. Having a beard definitley helps if you got something to work with.

yeah I guess Bruce and Demi had retard jaw in their genes
yeah but the weird thing here is ALL 3 of their daughters look like Nosferatu and they are not triplets, they all similar with poor facial features mainly the jawine being sharp and big.

As you can see when people get that jawline surgery it improves their looks drastically
chin-implant-cleveland-akron.png

Girl is a real life catfish
Husband be like "Honey... what the fuck, why are our children so ugly?"

Back