Why do WMMA fighters want to risk damaging their face and body?

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never understood the reason why beautiful women in their prime participate in MMA. It makes me very, very sad their bodies and all their wasteful glow are being wasted, beaten and ending up permanently damaged and for what?

One day, these WMMA "fighters" will become good mothers, loyal wives and good members of society. And what's even sad is they'll struggle with getting married by the time they retire or at relatively old age for an obvious reason. I feel sorry for them.

And what's even sad is they'll struggle with getting married by the time they retire or at relatively old age for an obvious reason.

0 / 10

aYuwnt35TpeLMAmpwpTC_Gate%20Head%20Boop.gif

Yeah beta husbands who support their career. Sitting in the stand watching your own wife getting beaten with your children nearby.

Sad. I don't know how they can keep their relationship healthy.

I never understood the reason why beautiful women in their prime participate in MMA. It makes me very, very sad their bodies and all their wasteful glow are being wasted, beaten and ending up permanently damaged and for what?

One day, these WMMA "fighters" will become good mothers, loyal wives and good members of society. And what's even sad is they'll struggle with getting married by the time they retire or at relatively old age for an obvious reason. I feel sorry for them.
<Deported1><{cruzshake}><bball1>

I'm sure Cyborg cries herself to sleep at night knowing her modeling career never happened.

Why aren’t you concerned about any of the attractive male fighters? Wouldn’t that be the exact same thing

most arent overly pretty just mma pretty,its like that safety inspector who comes by our jobs shes only a 5 at best but on a jobsite of men she instantly turns into a 8.5

I've never blocked anyone before but I think you've changed my mind... You're also in such desperate need of psychedelics I wouldn't even know where to begin with you

most arent overly pretty just mma pretty,its like that safety inspector who comes by our jobs shes only a 5 at best but on a jobsite of men she instantly turns into a 8.5
I call that the Sarah Palin phenomenon. Next to attractive women she's hideous but put her in a room with Jeff Sessions and Chuck Schumer and you think 'maybe'

Back