Why do WMMA fighters want to risk damaging their face and body?

Funny a few retired WMMA fighter have turned to modeling. There are either many trollz out there or very insecure males.

a know.....i think it might because they are fighters

What beautiful women? Holm? Cyborg? Nunes? Yish. They’ll be fine.

I never understood the reason why beautiful women in their prime participate in MMA. It makes me very, very sad their bodies and all their wasteful glow are being wasted, beaten and ending up permanently damaged and for what?

One day, these WMMA "fighters" will become good mothers, loyal wives and good members of society. And what's even sad is they'll struggle with getting married by the time they retire or at relatively old age for an obvious reason. I feel sorry for them.

At least your name matches your posting level.

WMMA participants are in way better physical shape than most other women.
What is it, something like 50% of women are overweight or obese or something like that...
These women are assaulting themselves with sugar.
Apart from cauliflower ears, that they can cover with their hair, I don't think their faces change all that much either.
I don't think TS has a point at all.

Just came in to see if the post was as bad as the topic suggested. Holy crap, it was even worse. Wow. Just wow.

When you look like Ronda, it's worth the risk

e06a5a19305c07495920509a0375ee10

ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-25-480w.jpg
Shut up, you and your little pecker would bang ronda two days from Sunday. Nerd

TS has never been in a fight or a woman

Better question is why are there men that wonder or complain about women fighting?

Back