Why do women make such a big deal about the toilet seat?

"don't want butt germs to get me" What specifically are "butt germs"?

Funny my wife said something similar when I offered to tongue punch her fart box
Idk. I’m thinking germs that are on other people’s butts trying to get onto my butt :hmph

Idk. I’m thinking germs that are on other people’s butts trying to get onto my butt :hmph
you do realize your butt has germs and bacteria that are perfectly fine down there?

One of the funniest stories, had a boss that came in one day in a pair of shorts, crocs and a really shitty ripped up t shirt to a meeting, I asked him why he was dressed like that. He says really loud "I've got MRSA on my ass" I asked him "how the hell did that happen?" his response is forever burned in my memory "the doctor said it's from picking my nose and scratching my ass" so I said "your ass got and infection from you nose? so what did your nose get from your ass?"

this is the last thing I'm posting on this crazy subforum but:

from a physics perspective, putting the seat up and then back down again requires net 0 work.
so suck it up.

A good way to solve this argument is to up the ante and require her to put the lid down (who wants to look into an open toilet anyway?).

She'll forget as much as you do and then STFU about the seat.

best-memes-of-the-week-43-photos-256.jpg

it honestly makes no sense. For the women who bitch about it they are just being lazy.

if the guy is being considerate he is forced to lift the toilet seat before peeing so as not to have pee splash on the seat.

So the guy has to do that work pretty much every time he follows a woman into a bathroom.

Conversely a woman following a man into the bathroom has to lower the seat.

We are doing the exact same amount of work.

A woman bitching about the seat is saying you, the male, should do the work for her. Nothing more than that.

this is the last thing I'm posting on this crazy subforum but:

from a physics perspective, putting the seat up and then back down again requires net 0 work.
so suck it up.
is that directed at the men or women or both?

In my view it really should only be directed at the one who complains about this. the women.

I put the seat and lid down after I use the toilet every time. Maybe it's just an OCD thing... maybe I've dropped too much shit in the toilet over the years.
This is or quickly becomes standard procedure in every place I live. Fairness reigns as far as seat up/ down nonsense and less dookie molecules flung about.

I've had moments when I honestly can't believe my ears. "Yeah but sometimes I fall in if the seat is up".

Wait, what? I've heard several women say this. I don't care if it's 2am. If you're an adult who's falling in the toilet, first of all why would you EVER admit it? Second, how can you then turn around and blame someone else?

Doesn't putting the seat down include the lid? They have to lift the lid or put the seat down. What's the big deal?

I sit on the rim all the time and never fall in.

Here's the real reason: bacteria motherfucker.

Toilets spray shit bacteria all over the room if you flush them while they're open.

Any woman who wants the lower seat down but the top cover up is lazy and foul.

But in a standard residential toilet you should put the entire seat down, cover and all, before every flush.

Otherwise you're just polluting your own bathroom.

I just do it since it looks better with the lid down and it's really not that much of an effort at all. On the other hand I don't think it's that big of deal if it's up. It's so low effort either way so I don't get why it's even an issue. It's not like it's changing a fucking tire.

Here's the real reason: bacteria motherfucker.

Toilets spray shit bacteria all over the room if you flush them while they're open.

Any woman who wants the lower seat down but the top cover up is lazy and foul.

But in a standard residential toilet you should put the entire seat down, cover and all, before every flush.

Otherwise you're just polluting your own bathroom.
This

She got annoyed with me once regarding me always leaving the seat AND lid down. I showed her a video detailing how the highest concentration of feces in an average bathroom is toothbrushes because of this.

She nearly turned green and threw out her toothbrush and bought a new one with a cover.

Then I showed her a study showing how bacteria grows faster with a cover on the toothbrush and it helps the feces you flush into the air stagnate and grow.

She was annoyed, but I was successful in making her never bitch about the lid being down again.

Back