Why does everyone assume Ngannou sucks now?

AnthonyrumbleJoshua

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why do people think that he is rubbish now becaus he lost to the champion Stipe. It seems guys like Brandon Schub say he would lose to any top 10 heavyweight now.

Francis had Stipe in serious trouble in the first round and was dangerous the whole fight. Why do people think guys like Derrick Lewis would beat him easily now? There is no shame in losing to Stipe Miocic. I don’t see why people think Francis can’t ever be good again and bounce back from this loss.

He can KO anyone but if that plan fails what does he have to fall back on?

Ngannou beats everyone in the top 10 minus the elite wrestlers (Stipe, Cain, Blaydes rematch)

He'll be a perennial top 5 HW with his power and chin alone.

Btw this needs to be posted on every thread that mentions Schaub

b4.gif.pagespeed.ce.cu8xHjXTDs.gif

Just remember that this was the same guy that picked Ngannou to KO Stipe, lol.

Last edited:
Sherdog, bro.

One day you're the one in a million, the next you're trash.

Because he lost his last fight. He'll be back in the GOAT conversation if he wins his next fight. Its how it works around here lol

Because he's been hyped by the ufc to the moon and gassed out within the 1st round in a championship fight. and he underestimated the champion, that's ridiculous to be underestimating the champ at that level.

Same goofs will be swinging his balls again, after he decapitates another opponent, don't worry.

People don't think he sucks - he had a weakness exposed so people recognize guys that could beat him now.

People jumped off the hype train because they saw how one dimensional he is. If he can't either improve his TDD or grappling then he will always just be a big punch KO guy. A little bit like Cheick Kongo

People jumped off the hype train because they saw how one dimensional he is. If he can't either improve his TDD or grappling then he will always just be a big punch KO guy. A little bit like Cheick Kongo
Hey now Kongo isn't just a big punch KO guy, he transformed himself into a wrestler. :D

Because true Shertards believe that you're only as good as your last fight - that's how simple MMA is to them, and I guess for Schaub too.

Why do people think that he is rubbish now becaus he lost to the champion Stipe. It seems guys like Brandon Schub say he would lose to any top 10 heavyweight now.

Francis had Stipe in serious trouble in the first round and was dangerous the whole fight. Why do people think guys like Derrick Lewis would beat him easily now? There is no shame in losing to Stipe Miocic. I don’t see why people think Francis can’t ever be good again and bounce back from this loss.

It often happens that when people are readjusting their views based on new information, they overreact initially. It's the old swing of the pendulum.

I don't think most fans think Ngannou sucks now. But they realize he is very one dimensional and thus vulnerable.

because if a hypetrain loses they're clearly SHIT.

it's just classic sherdog.

Back