Why does everyone assume Ngannou sucks now?

Because in Sherdog it's all...
giphy.gif

Because he cant grapple. In mma, that is an EASILY exploitable hole in someones game.

If it wasnt for inhuman doses of steroids, ngannou would not be competitive as an MMA fighter....

Why do people think that he is rubbish now becaus he lost to the champion Stipe. It seems guys like Brandon Schub say he would lose to any top 10 heavyweight now.

Francis had Stipe in serious trouble in the first round and was dangerous the whole fight. Why do people think guys like Derrick Lewis would beat him easily now? There is no shame in losing to Stipe Miocic. I don’t see why people think Francis can’t ever be good again and bounce back from this loss.

Ngaunou would murder Brenda Schaub for breakfast.

Because he was the Great Black Hope and ended up being the Great Black Hype.

They all denied that he was the next Brett Rogers.... but showed the exact same problems and then got beaten down by grappling just like Brett Rogers.

I will tell you why; because the UFC knows how to overhype a fighter & put too much pressure on said fighter resulting in a disappointing performance. Which in turn circulates hate from UFC fans that are disappointed with said fighter.

Lmao what a moron.

The guy beat Curtis Blaydes, Arlovski, Overeem. Not the top guys but still up there.

The UFC overhyped him for sure, but it doesn't remove the fact that he's a dangerous opponent for anyone at HW. Had he caught Stipe, the fight could have easily ended in the first round.

He just needs to work on his other skills.
Actually Overeem was ranked #1 :)

Why do people think that he is rubbish now becaus he lost to the champion Stipe. It seems guys like Brandon Schub say he would lose to any top 10 heavyweight now.

Francis had Stipe in serious trouble in the first round and was dangerous the whole fight. Why do people think guys like Derrick Lewis would beat him easily now? There is no shame in losing to Stipe Miocic. I don’t see why people think Francis can’t ever be good again and bounce back from this loss.
The only people that think he "sucks " now are the very people who were "sucking" his D and ball sack all the way up to the fight!

(Predictable)

This is sherdog if you lose a fight you suck that's just the way it is

he wasa bum to begin wiht in a totally weak ass divsion people who dont train dont realize this he didnt even know how to do a hip escape from side control lol and i thought mark hunts blue belt jiu jitsu skills were laughable for ufc...

I just think he was way overhyped. All I saw from him was strength and power in his hands. It can be all you need to get the W at HW, but I didn't understand the hype. He still has time to improve though.

Everybody who loses sucks and or never beat anybody who is currently good.

He also was greatly hyped

I said from the start that he would never become the champion, pointed out all of his flaws as a fighter and said that Stipe would dominate him. I was proven right.

Because he does. Flash in the pan KO artist. If people avoid the power shots he is doomed.

It seems guys like Brandon Schub say he would lose to any top 10 heavyweight now.
You mean aside from the ones he already KO'd in the 1st?

Why not Schaub vs Ngannou? Surely Schaub would win easily because Ngannou "sucks" right?

It's easy for bleached-hair prick to talk shit when his career is over.

The point is he can still hang around the HWs. He proved that already.

It's not like the HWs have been the best at wrestling either. All it takes is one clean shot for it to be over.

You can say what you want, keyboard warrior.

So lets get Tank Abbot back into the UFC then if thats the standard for success.

I can’t believe I forgot to mention his atrocious cardio, he’s also not young.

What makes me a keyboard warrior? All I said is even me (a noob) has technically trained longer than he has and I’m actually younger. I’m not claiming any level of skill and he would obviously smash me within 10 seconds.

Because he cant grapple. In mma, that is an EASILY exploitable hole in someones game.

If it wasnt for inhuman doses of steroids, ngannou would not be competitive as an MMA fighter....
He outgrappled Reem and had a hell of a sub a few fights ago. Mind you, who just started MMA and could not grapple at all, or really even strike, a few years ago.

Do we say Chael cant wrestle because he got outwrestled by Jones, Shad and Tito?

I don't, he needs to learn to pace himself a bit better, against Stipe he was too overconfident and just throwing everything into every shot he had. His cardio isn't as bad as people are making it out to be...it's not great, but he should be able to go 2-3 rounds.

Back