Why does Gabi Garcia take steroids?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There's almost no one in her weight class.
So it's not like she needs it for competition.

Even without steroids, no one can match Gabi's strength.

How is any organization supposed to take her seriously? Lucky for her, RIZIN doesn't have drug testing.

She is physicaly stronger than all at WW, LW, FW, BW, SW

Lol Seriously though. With her BJJ skills and size in WMMA there is no point....what a freak lol

It's anyone's guess why she does that to herself, but I'm definitely curious to know for sure as well. It may just be some strange fixation of hers, because it truly doesn't seem like she does it to get a competitive edge.

is it confirmed, are are we still just assuming?
Not saying it isn't likely, but still.

Essentially, the question is "why do any athletes take steroids?"

She is on or did steroids??????
What?...i don't believe it!!

She hangs with Cyborg, so they synced up their cycles.

There's almost no one in her weight class.
So it's not like she needs it for competition.

Even without steroids, no one can match Gabi's strength.

How is any organization supposed to take her seriously? Lucky for her, RIZIN doesn't have drug testing.

Dude, you should chill out on the completely baseless steroid accusations. She's a strong girl but I see no evidence whatsoever that she's on the juice. She's got that physique through hard work, grit and determination- Something you'd know nothing about.

I reported you for this thread, not that anything will happen. The mods' stance on false steroid accusations (which have harmed fighters' careers in the past) seems more relaxed in recent times. It won't do any good, but at least I've done my bit in standing up for what's right.

Has she ever tested positive for steroids? On a quick search, I only came up with a failed test for a fertility drug.

She is obviously a very damaged woman. If she keeps using, she will probably be dead by 40 or so.

Dude, you should chill out on the completely baseless steroid accusations. She's a strong girl but I see no evidence whatsoever that she's on the juice. She's got that physique through hard work, grit and determination- Something you'd know nothing about.

I reported you for this thread, not that anything will happen. The mods' stance on false steroid accusations (which have harmed fighters' careers in the past) seems more relaxed in recent times. It won't do any good, but at least I've done my bit in standing up for what's right.

Geez, is there a backstory between you two Sherdoggers? Why the hate? TS raises a good point. If you have an issue with the wording of his post then help him with it instead of whining about it & reporting it to the mods. Are you going to tell me that Ubereem was natty too?

I've been wondering the same thing about Gabi, I don't understand why she'd unnecessarily "bulk up" so far beyond any current WMMA weight limit that a freakshow fight will be the ONLY possible outcome. There's almost no way she can be taken seriously as a fighter & yet she's still incapable of even reaching her contracted (SHW) weight limit which makes Gabi her own worst enemy.

Geez, is there a backstory between you two Sherdoggers? Why the hate? TS raises a good point. If you have an issue with the wording of his post then help him with it instead of whining about it & reporting it to the mods. Are you going to tell me that Ubereem was natty too?

I've been wondering the same thing about Gabi, I don't understand why she'd unnecessarily "bulk up" so far beyond any current WMMA weight limit that a freakshow fight will be the ONLY possible outcome. There's almost no way she can be taken seriously as a fighter & yet she's still incapable of even reaching her contracted (SHW) weight limit which makes Gabi her own worst enemy.

I might've gone over the top with the sarcasm there tbf

She is obviously a very damaged woman. If she keeps using, she will probably be dead by 40 or so.

Gabbi strikes me as a bit stupid, she seems to have the personality of a child.

she seems to have the personality of a child.

The striking skills of one, too.

Actually, her striking's not even as good as a child's.

giphy.gif

<LikeReally5>You know how I know this dood wanted a son ??

He got lucky though.

The son would have to compete vs other men, this girl is gonna be smashing poor uncoordinated nonathletic women for the majority of her career.

Back