Why does goat matter

Vanillagorilla91

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always see arguments stating who is goat . Why does it matter? It doesn't define us users as individuals or anything. Who cares what opinions others have on such topic. Why must we care what others think about our own opinion and it should not influence our own opinion on the sport. Just enjoy the fights

It doesn't. It's a fun debate on the internet. If you think it's stupid don't post in those threads.

Fedor is GOAT

It matters because you can tell who has a brain and whos a shoot retard. It basically tells you the posters experience watching or participating in MMA. It gives a good barometer of their ability to watch and analyze fights.

And its fun to debate.

It’s a message board broat! Nothing matters goat!

Fedor is GOAT

It matters because you can tell who has a brain and whos a shoot retard. It basically tells you the posters experience watching or participating in MMA. It gives a good barometer of their ability to watch and analyze fights.

And its fun to debate.
But it's all opinions between us internet people. There is no mma hall of fame only ufc and that alone would butthurt alot. I just want to know why other people's opinions who don't mean shit trigger so many people

GOAT discussions are fun, but meaningless. Unless you define a criterion on which to compare fighters it is basically like asking "who is your favorite fighter?".

Nothing at all matters.
In 100 years we will all be dead and hardly anyone will remember any of us.
100 years after that no one will remember anyone who remembered us.
It's just something to distract ourselves with during our short meaningless lives.

Also GSP is the goat.

I think have a GOAT is important..

I see the GOAT as a ambassador of the sport to show the people who doesn´t know about MMA.

Just like Tiger woods, Michael Jordan, Sugar ray Robinson, Maradona,.. and the others GOATs.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mma is to young of a form of entertainment to have a GOAT...

Also even in actual sports people argue over who is the best .. I think hockey is the only sport with a def best ... Ruth, Jorden, Montana can all be debated

maybe you need to spend less time in the Heavies and more time thinking about your Plat pickso_O
I would love to respond with some shit talk, but I think I got like 5 right last week. I blame it on a tough weight cut and bad judging.

Mma is to young of a form of entertainment to have a GOAT...

Also even in actual sports people argue over who is the best .. I think hockey is the only sport with a def best ... Ruth, Jorden, Montana can all be debated
iV2vYoy.gif

I always see arguments stating who is goat . Why does it matter? It doesn't define us users as individuals or anything. Who cares what opinions others have on such topic. Why must we care what others think about our own opinion and it should not influence our own opinion on the sport. Just enjoy the fights

It doesn't matter. People just can't handle when others don't agree with them.

It doesn't matter at all. All GOAT threads should be wasteland'd.

One of those Barbershop ol´school arguments...

Oh... Almost forgot... SAKU GOAT is the name.

Over 500 million innocent goats are killed each year worldwide by humans. We must stop this pandemic of senseless goat murdering.

#goatlivesmatter

Because it's a fun debate to have, which is sort of the entire point of discussion forums like this one (even if the GOAT talk is clearly overdone.)

I don't usually participate in GOAT discussions but even I look up who most people think the GOAT was in sports that I don't even care about. It's always fun to argue (or see others argue) over who the most definitive athlete of a particular sport was.

Back