Why does Kamaru Usmans Instagram say 84Kg

He's just 'that guy'

Can't wait till he's gone

He used to wrestle at 84KG and I assume that's when he made his Instagram account.

It should be Usman30%.

Really want Usman to get in there with Colby, so hopefully he loses to Damian, as Colby is soon going to lose to RDA, so the fight will be made.

Really want Usman to get in there with Colby, so hopefully he loses to Damian, as Colby is soon going to lose to RDA, so the fight will be made.
Those two brazilians are going to be the ones losing.

Because hes 84 KGs and cuts to 77kgs
snytfr.png

yea right... he's at least 200lbs
if this skinny mofo is 200lbs
1007_spo_ldn-l-ufc216-offical-weighin-hg12.jpg
Usman is definitely 200+

170 = 77 Kg
185 = 84 Kg

https://www.instagram.com/usman84kg/

Ducking Middleweight confirmed
I think he is going to be the 170 champion in the next 12 months and would be competitive at 185. Let us not forget that Whitaker fought at 170 not that long ago and if he and Gastelum fight for the middleweight title we will have 2 former welterweights fighter for that middleweight title.

84kg is the freestyle weight he used to compete at. He trained at the Olympic training center when I was there. He placed 8th once at the US Open at 74kg.

Because he cuts.

Like a knife.

In the gut.

Like a cock slipped into a fine bitch.

U mad?

Usman wrestled in college at 174 pounds. But when he was going through the Olympic trial process, he had to choose between 74kg (163 pounds) and 84kg (185 pounds). He obviously chose 84kg, and this was around the same time he started his Instagram page.

I think he is going to be the 170 champion in the next 12 months and would be competitive at 185. Let us not forget that Whitaker fought at 170 not that long ago and if he and Gastelum fight for the middleweight title we will have 2 former welterweights fighter for that middleweight title.
UFC ain't givin that boring dude a title shot in the next year if ever. Plus he's just a worse Woodley.

UFC ain't givin that boring dude a title shot in the next year if ever. Plus he's just a worse Woodley.
If he starches maia he has a titleshot at 227 when Colby cheese gets "hurt"

Back