Why does Lobov even stand and strike?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His power is sub-par. Sure he could land, but damn it's so slow. And he's take-down defense, WTF was that? Does he love getting thrown around like some bitch? Training daily with Conor doesn't make him Conor.
I'm sure he learned that by now.

The Hammer only knows one way to victory!!!

Win some lose some Lobov will be back better then ever!!

You can’t stop this Russian Train Choo choo!!

he's nice and flowy.

People forget that artem even lost his fight to get into the house on TUF. But was gifted a return

Because it's hard to sit and strike.

Hahahahahaha

I'm gonna get ready for bed.

It's so weird how he just smashed everyone in the TUF house, I actually thought he was decent until the finale happened haha

He just hasn't perfected his "touch butt" like Conor. When he does, he will be champ.... of San Francisco.

His take downs are devastating.

eJaB7va.gif

It's so weird how he just smashed everyone in the TUF house, I actually thought he was decent until the finale happened haha

He did lose the initial fight to even get into the house, until he got to play the friends with Conor card

It's not his fault. Lobov's arms are legit to small for MMA.

My guy can't even piss standing straight up.

He did lose the initial fight to even get into the house, until he got to play the friends with Conor card

Even for that fight, it was a super close and entertaining fight against a pretty high level kickboxing champ that should have gone to a third round. He knocked everyone else out pretty impressively once he got back in. Haha

It's not his fault. Lobov's arms are legit to small for MMA.

My guy can't even piss standing straight up.

Sure he could. With that build, I doubt your boys hanging that low. He just has to dip that left (for obvious reasons) while raising his right shoulder. He can reach that little fella, I know he can.

he's nice and flowy.

People forget that artem even lost his fight to get into the house on TUF. But was gifted a return
and proceeded to knock out most of those dorks from house USA

Back