Why does "new jack" hate Jerry Lawler so much?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody know? He said he wanted him to join his son soon. Really trashy, ugly stuff. Anybody know the history?

NJ is barely worth talking about, but must be some deep hate there. Anybody know?

New Jack hates everyone, motherfucker is crazy

I'm guessing they had some bad run ins on the indies when New Jack was starting out. Plus even though it was a work, Jerry Lawler was talking mad shit about ECW.

A lot of that Ecw locker room are morons. Sabu has been going off as well. Yeah Brian Christopher was an asshole but Abdullah the Butcher was a stand up guy:rolleyes:.

Lance Storm did his usual weird emotionless tweet but wasn't as bad as the one he had for balls Mahoney.

Still doesn't seem like anything to cross the line for when somebodies child dies. Jesus.. What scum.

Only thing I heard on that was New Jack saying Lawler liked little girls and was racist as fuck towards him and other black wrestlers. Not 100% sure on that but I believe thats what he said. You can't really trust anything New Jack says these days though. Gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt considering he has also admitted to trying to kill people in matches.

Anybody know? He said he wanted him to join his son soon. Really trashy, ugly stuff. Anybody know the history?

NJ is barely worth talking about, but must be some deep hate there. Anybody know?

Pretty sure he's like that about almost everyone and everything.

I'd be more surprised if New Jack liked somebody.

He's gotta bring that heat to himself for the next swing through the southern territories. Death threats ringing out in those high school gymnasiums.

I'm guessing they had some bad run ins on the indies when New Jack was starting out. Plus even though it was a work, Jerry Lawler was talking mad shit about ECW.
New Jack didn't give a shit about ECW, they just paid him the best.

Probably racist, and apparently raped a 13 year old.

Probably racist, and apparently raped a 13 year old.

Does New Jack come across to you an a sensitive guy who would get his feelings easily hurt? He's been a drug dealer. He's been a bounty hunter and has 4 justifiable homicides from that job (if you believe him). He's beaten an old man (Gypsy Joe) with an aluminum baseball bat for real. He's stabbed a jobber with a knife in a "wrestling match." Jack went to jail for that. He cut that 17 year old kid Mass Transit from ear to ear and when blood started literally squirting out of his artery, Jack said "I hope he dies"!

Yet, despite all that, we're supposed to believe that the word "nig***" can hurt his feelings so bad that he practically goes insane with anger at hearing the word? No. That word is just an excuse for Jack to get angry because he loves to be angry and when somebody says that word it makes him feel justified to say literally anything about anyone who said it.

As for Lawler raping a 13 year old girl, Lawler was found not guilty. BTW, the rape in question was statutory rape, meaning Lawler was accused of rape simply because the girl he was accused of having sex with was underage. Do you think for one second that Jack never screwed an underage rat? Do you think that when Jack was at the height of his popularity in ECW that he verified the ages of any groupies who wanted to have sex with him to make sure they were old enough? Do you think he asked for ID from the groupies who looked young?

The idea of a "holier than thou" New Jack who gets offended at the thought of a wrestler having sex with an underage groupie or goes insane with anger over a word that technically isn't even profanity is absolutely laughable. Don't believe half of what he says in his "shoots" because Jack discovered long ago the same thing that wrestling promoters discovered in the early 20th century: If you present something as a shoot but you actually work it rather than shoot with it, it will be more entertaining and make more money!

Does New Jack come across to you an a sensitive guy who would get his feelings easily hurt? He's been a drug dealer. He's been a bounty hunter and has 4 justifiable homicides from that job (if you believe him). He's beaten an old man (Gypsy Joe) with an aluminum baseball bat for real. He's stabbed a jobber with a knife in a "wrestling match." Jack went to jail for that. He cut that 17 year old kid Mass Transit from ear to ear and when blood started literally squirting out of his artery, Jack said "I hope he dies"!

Yet, despite all that, we're supposed to believe that the word "nig***" can hurt his feelings so bad that he practically goes insane with anger at hearing the word? No. That word is just an excuse for Jack to get angry because he loves to be angry and when somebody says that word it makes him feel justified to say literally anything about anyone who said it.

As for Lawler raping a 13 year old girl, Lawler was found not guilty. BTW, the rape in question was statutory rape, meaning Lawler was accused of rape simply because the girl he was accused of having sex with was underage. Do you think for one second that Jack never screwed an underage rat? Do you think that when Jack was at the height of his popularity in ECW that he verified the ages of any groupies who wanted to have sex with him to make sure they were old enough? Do you think he asked for ID from the groupies who looked young?

The idea of a "holier than though" New Jack who gets offended at the thought of a wrestler having sex with an underage groupie or gets offended over a naughty word is absolutely laughable. Don;t believe half of hat he says in his "shoots" because Jack discovered long ago the same thing that wrestling promoters discovered in the early 20th century: If you present something as a shoot but you actually work it rather than shoot with it, it will be more entertaining and make more money!
I imagine new jack would murder you and your fucking dog just for looking at him funny, never mind for dropping the N bomb.

And are really justifying fucking a 13 year old saying she was a rat?

Dude almost killed plenty of people

5 feet further and Vic Grimes is probably dead or at least paralyzed.

I remember reading that New Jack even told Vic that he was going to throw him over the ring.

New Jack is probably the biggest piece of shit in all of wrestling.

Back