Why does Trump and Republicans hate people who work for a living?

Go ahead and try to change the topic, as you clearly got caught with egg on your face. Your "empathy" is telling taxpayers, many of whom are just getting by, that people who came into this country illegally and have contributed nothing towards the common good should get free services, preferential treatment for college admissions, and tax-payer funded aid from the government. If that's the price of empathy, then fuck your feelings.

Liberals are the ones driving up taxes on the middle class, creating regulation after regulation that makes starting a business even more expensive and riskier, and forcing people into a lifetime of working for someone else's profits just to keep their families from backsliding into poverty. Your policies are ridiculous.

I see you avoided the simple questions I posed to you. You're the one changing the topic since the posts you originally quoted were questioning the mentality of poor southerners who despise those who are only slightly more poor than them. The South has high rates if poverty, unemployment and take more federally than they give yet have been voting red for decades.

But like I said you throw out some vague silliness about driving up taxes as if democrats don't pay taxes or something. Yet the Trump has plan offered no break to the sub $10k brackets. And the entire GOP plan is to slash slash slash programs that benefit the poor.

So again, which party votes to gut social programs for the poorest Americans? Which party calls people bums and leaches? Answer or dodge again. Either way.

It'd be a bad case.

A first world country is never going to compete with a third world country on wages.

Moreover, automation has had a bigger effect.
I said 'a part'....

clearly the biggest part is straight up greed

Are you suggesting training people for jobs not available in their are?

Think before posting, thanks.
People can't relocate? People move for better opportunities all the time, nothing wrong with that at all.

Speaking of moving, any updates on your house/church purchase?

Are you suggesting training people for jobs not available in their are?

Think before posting, thanks.

You don't think that skilled labor attracts businesses looking to build and open new facilities?

Think before you post.

People can't relocate? People move for better opportunities all the time, nothing wrong with that at all.

Speaking of moving, any updates on your house/church purchase?

Some people can’t, and I do feel for them.

Those who refuse, I’m not shedding any tears for.

Contract and deposit dropped off today. Fingers crossed!!!

I'd love to see a simple low tax system. Even a complete elimination of the corporate tax to companies that pay their employees at a level that is not obscene when compared to the CEO pay.

Fuck our tax system. Fuck all the deductions. ALL of them!

But we need to find a way to reign in this ABSURD disconnect between worker pay and CEO/Executive pay. And Honestly, I'd trust Unions more to close that gap more than I'd trust politicians

If you can’t guarantee they will come. Then you’ve wasted time and money.

<TheDonald>

Cool so per @bobgeese let's leave West Virginia unemployed and unskilled since coal is never coming back, and no skilled workforce means no incentive for any company to bring their factories there.

The Republican party has been complicit in Union busting since Reagan.

Trump is no different. He hates workers.

Why?

Why does Trump, Reagan, Reps, ect. hate the people that vote for them so much?

Discuss....
Apparently the only workers that exist in your head are union workers. So the real question is, why do you pretend most Americans workers don’t exist? And of course the other question…

Why are people so convinced by such absolutely horrific arguments?

Didn't the SC Boeing plant vote down the union? Why?

Not trying to be an ass. But why?

Apparently the only workers that exist in your head are union workers. So the real question is, why do you pretend most Americans workers don’t exist? And of course the other question…

Why are people so convinced by such absolutely horrific arguments?

Apparently you didn't read the thread because I have already addressed this point 3 times.

It comes down to greed and it is as simple as that.

As a sidenote. Many of the super wealthy are driven and even consumed by greed and ambition and the drive for power. They can never rest and are plagued by the very ambition that drives them. They are not happy or content in any way. They can never rest.

When they look down at the average joe living in far more contentedness and happiness than they themselves have it is a burning fire inside of them. It burns and arouses hatred and they cant stand it but they also cannot stop so they do the next best thing -they seek to destroy the happiness and well being of the poor and middle class by taking anything and everything they can from them.

They cannot stop.

I'd love to see a simple low tax system. Even a complete elimination of the corporate tax to companies that pay their employees at a level that is not obscene when compared to the CEO pay.

Fuck our tax system. Fuck all the deductions. ALL of them!

But we need to find a way to reign in this ABSURD disconnect between worker pay and CEO/Executive pay. And Honestly, I'd trust Unions more to close that gap more than I'd trust politicians

As important as I think CEO pay is, what I would most like to see in taxes, is a system that lowers tax rates for raising wages, and hiring American workers, and raises rates for those that lower wages, and get rid of American jobs.

What has Trump done that helps farmers specifically?

I had a farmer friend who posted the prices of his crops after Trump announced the planned tariffs and it was lol-worthy

South Carolina has rigid RTW laws and organizational impediments. Organizing, let alone sustaining, a union in a right-wing RTW state is a fucking nightmare.

Yes.

People literally answered the door with guns when we sent organizers down there. Talk about brain washed. We could get those fools our contract. They could make 35$ an hour in a place where a 3 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood costs 150k.

Back