Why dont McGregors opponents kick his legs more?

i told you i have the capacity to provide arguments in english while you're still in search of something relevant to say in your own language....

funny or sad, depends on the moood

When someone has something relevant to say, you run away real quick...

i told you i have the capacity to provide arguments in english while you're still in search of something relevant to say in your own language....

funny or sad, depends on the moood
nah you gotta stop, it's embarrassing.

you don't make sense.

Orthodox kickers are often going to be hesitant throwing hard kicks to inside lead leg of a southpaw because of risk of hurting foot on check. Conor's especially wide stance and brutal left hand exasperate this problem even more.

lmao dude acts like we're the ones with nothing to say, meanwhile when he gets confronted he just says some pointless shit that makes no sense and says he's gonna leave or let you have the last word like he won some argument.

hahahahaha.

Dishonesty? Where was I dishonest? Please point that out for me, bud.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The last word was already mine, since you can't refute a SINGLE thing I said, while I disproved your entire argument, not just with my opinion but actual video evidence. Those videos literally run over your entire argument, back up over them, and run over them again.

Good attempt at saving face by running away, though. "Last word is yours" lmao that's because you have nothing to say. Next time, just admit you were wrong. You'll be forgiven and all will be as it was.

lol what did you disprove exactly ? you still don't know. i gave a few relevant arguments but you saying all kind of fallacies doesn't make more credible. you're just stuck in a battle of words.

This dude is. I proved his entire stance on Aldo to be wrong. I seriously doubt he's trained for 20 years, as he's stated.
nope you're just not smart enough to understand my arguments

you're just proving once again how out of line you are. i ran with some simple arguments you're not even able to catch. you don't want to discuss just want pull me into a battle of words. you provided a bunch of agurments which were partially true, i wanted to clarify certain things, but you're not showing enough maturity to hold a discussion and learn from others.

yes you're dishonnest dude, and no you didn't disprove anything. i didn't need no supposedly breakdown video to provide my arguments, i just could do it myself with solid arguments. but i can't force anyone to be agree with me.
what i know for certain is you and your horde of noob would never make me back down. ever. especially when i know what i'm talking about, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
nah you gotta stop, it's embarrassing.

you don't make sense.

sorry maybe my english is not good enough to clarify my whole point.
but you still have nothing relevant, in your own language to add to this discussion, zero...

i'm certainly not the one who's embarassing himself. what else ?

lmao dude acts like we're the ones with nothing to say, meanwhile when he gets confronted he just says some pointless shit that makes no sense and says he's gonna leave or let you have the last word like he won some argument.

hahahahaha.

such a strong statement !!!...
not only you have nothing to say but all i see is you desperatly searching for some friends, likes or whatever.
i guess it gives you this false sense of security you need in your life

This post says it all, thanks!

Low Kicks need to be set up with movement or punches against a counter striker and good Technique is not so common in mma.

A good low kicker (like Hoost) never leaves their leg hanging out there off balance. The priority with the kick is to push off from the point if impact straight back to a balanced stance with the same ‘up and over’ movement. You can then move or counter a straight. Jones does it well though.

woaw....mind blowing !!!

my english is sure not as good as yours but let me back this up for u.

first of all, i'm don't want to downplay aldo's greatness and acomplishments. he has very very good lowkicks....but only by mma standards .

1-this gif alone summarizes it all.
Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_5.gif

bad timing, doesn't always judge the distance well, no hips movement, chin up in the air not protecting it with his arms therefore getting countered in the process AND losing power...
these are basics.

i know he can do a lot better with other leg kicking moves. but the thing is he has a few good move, but often relies more on his power, speed and athletic abilities than correct techniques.
these are incomplete technique in my book.

2-in order to have power in your lowkick technique you need to shoot and back your leg as quick as possible. once again a very basic fundamental that aldo doesn't always respect, as i said, by relying too much on his power rather than correct technique.

in this gif he may looks perfect in your eyes but not in my book, here is a perfect exemple

here, a perfect shoot & "back quick"

even cerronne does it better despise the fact he has a lot less power
4.gif

but to be fair, what works... works !!!

once again aldo has very good kicks but he often has flaws when executing them. i'm not making this up, these are things you see when you know about fundamentals and basics. and that doesn't make aldo less of a great mma kicker but, who still has flaws too when it comes to basics. which is still impressive for a guy who started his mma career with a bjj black belt in his bag.

i remember the times in early 2000's when mma expert were breakingdown wanderlei's "perfect" middlekicks...lol

"Which is exactly what I said...literally exactly what went from my brain to my fingers to my keyboard to this forum. So nice try at trying to be "witty"..next time do better, though."

no you didn't, you were the one implying playing football was one of the reason why he had powerful legkicks. rogan said it first back in the days, since then all american noobs took rogan's hyperbole for granted...shooting a ball and shooting someone's leg are 2 radically differents techniques, not even close .

give me some more of your obvious insightful knowledge of kickboxing, i enjoy it;)

such a strong statement !!!...
not only you have nothing to say but all i see is you desperatly searching for some friends, likes or whatever.
i guess it gives you this false sense of security you need in your life
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

His stance and movement isn't good for using leg kicks.

Never understood that, he has one of the heaviest lead legs so I don't get it.

Its harder to kick going backwards, Mcgregs bread and butter = pressure pressure until they punch then COUNTER,

He is always prodding and pressuring forward slightly

You leave yourself open to a counter-cross, especially if opponents stays his ground, plants his feet, and throws the counter instead of evading the kicks and trying to counter after.

Conor looks for the counter-cross in all exchanges.

His stance and movement isn't good for using leg kicks.

I think Conor's stance is great for getting kicked in the leg, especially the oblique kick, which would do massive damage on his bad knees. That wide A-stance makes it easy to lock the knee and get jacked up. That's why Muay Thai don't stand that way and Wonderbread complaining about getting his knees targeted.

Back