Why dont McGregors opponents kick his legs more?

lmao dude acts like we're the ones with nothing to say, meanwhile when he gets confronted he just says some pointless shit that makes no sense and says he's gonna leave or let you have the last word like he won some argument.

hahahahaha.

Exactly hahaha like wtf

lol what did you disprove exactly ? you still don't know. i gave a few relevant arguments but you saying all kind of fallacies doesn't make more credible. you're just stuck in a battle of words.

nope you're just not smart enough to understand my arguments

you're just proving once again how out of line you are. i ran with some simple arguments you're not even able to catch. you don't want to discuss just want pull me into a battle of words. you provided a bunch of agurments which were partially true, i wanted to clarify certain things, but you're not showing enough maturity to hold a discussion and learn from others.

yes you're dishonnest dude, and no you didn't disprove anything. i didn't need no supposedly breakdown video to provide my arguments, i just could do it myself with solid arguments. but i can't force anyone to be agree with me.
what i know for certain is you and your horde of noob would never make me back down. ever. especially when i know what i'm talking about, whether you like it or not.

I stated exactly what I disproved: your entire argument. Reading comprehension, bud. Those breakdowns literally disprove everything you're saying lmao you literally said Aldo doesn't have good timing, which is blatantly disproved. Also said he isn't a good kicker, another statement I disproved. Do you know how to read? Or press play to watch a video?

Once again, show me where I was "dishonest". Go on, I'll wait. Do you know the definition of the word?

I guess EVERYONE else is wrong, but you're right lol

Young Padawan, the very definition of a shertard, you are.

well that's what his game plan showed imo

You're right. His gameplan was to get ko'd 13 seconds in. Not like he had any other plan set in place and just got caught, right...? jesus christ dude, just stop posting.

Have you ever tried kicking a Leprechaun in the legs? Bastards are fast movers when defending their pots of gold & lucky charms!

You're right. His gameplan was to get ko'd 13 seconds in. Not like he had any other plan set in place and just got caught, right...? jesus christ dude, just stop posting.

lol why are you so triggered. chill man, is there any reason to be so stressed ? you're deliberratly overinterpreting my words. you're so insecure that you're waiting the least thing to spit your anger. chill man chill and stop convincing yourself with shitty claims. ain't no money to gain from this

Last edited:
I stated exactly what I disproved: your entire argument. Reading comprehension, bud. Those breakdowns literally disprove everything you're saying lmao you literally said Aldo doesn't have good timing, which is blatantly disproved. Also said he isn't a good kicker, another statement I disproved. Do you know how to read? Or press play to watch a video?

Once again, show me where I was "dishonest". Go on, I'll wait. Do you know the definition of the word?

I guess EVERYONE else is wrong, but you're right lol

Young Padawan, the very definition of a shertard, you are.

lol cause you think saying so gives you any credit in your life ? you're just talking out of your ass trying to look smart...poor you.

do you at least pay your own bills ? i highly doubt it you're too suceptible to be a grown man. don't lose yourself kid be positiv

His straight left hand is the perfect answer to an orthodox fighters low kicks...The spinning hook kick and oblique kick he throws are also a good way to keep people's leg kicks at bay.

imo a strong wrestler that has really good leg kicks along with good head movement would give McGregor problems...If Kevin Lee improved his head movement he would be the closest to this mold.

I think Conor's stance is great for getting kicked in the leg, especially the oblique kick, which would do massive damage on his bad knees. That wide A-stance makes it easy to lock the knee and get jacked up. That's why Muay Thai don't stand that way and Wonderbread complaining about getting his knees targeted.

Seriously Oblique kicks are hard to counter for somebody who puts all their weight forward and may let you attack from outside of Conor's reach without fear of counter. Conor will either have to time a counter early, start anticipating these straight kicks to the legs which can leave him open to not checking round kicks to the leg, or be forced to change his stance which will relive his high forward pressure style.

This is why Conor likes to throw the oblique kicks here and there. The technique is about disrupting your target.

Last edited:
I mean, you're right but countering a good kickers first strike (a punch) and KOing him is hardly the same as fighting even a full round with a good kicker who uses his kicks. That's not to say his ko wasn't impressive though.

It's like fighting an amazing wrestler who only boxes with you. It's probably a great achievement but it doesn't really speak to your ability to repeat it against another great wrestler, nor for your TDD, etc...
That's fair. When I dislike a fighter, I tend to overcompensate trying to be objective about their skill set.

lol why are you so triggered. chill man, is there any reason to be so stressed ? you're deliberratly overinterpreting my words. you're so insecure that you're waiting the least thing to spit your anger. chill man chill and stop convincing yourself with shitty claims. ain't no money to gain from this

There was nothing to over interpret, or two interpret at all, for that matter. That's word for word what you said.

lol cause you think saying so gives you any credit in your life ? you're just talking out of your ass trying to look smart...poor you.

do you at least pay your own bills ? i highly doubt it you're too suceptible to be a grown man. don't lose yourself kid be positiv

Where did I say it gives me credit in life? More conjecture, and as another poster said, when you're confronted you spit some random nonsense in some attempt to change the conversation and save face. Is that par for the course for you in real life?

Also, please explain how providing video evidence of everything I said is "talking out my ass". You're the one unable to support any of your claims with anything of actual substance.

I do pay my own bills and my way through college, that's what happens when you leave home at 18 to join the military and your parents disown you.

Still waiting for you to explain where I was dishonest. Or was that more conjecture and nonsensical bs?

You can make personal insinuations and attacks all you want, the facts are the facts, which I not only stated, but provided video evidence and breakdowns of (which you have yet to refute). So by all means, continue to post nonsense that has zero substance or meaning.

P.s. Don't insinuate that someone else isn't intelligent when you yourself have terrible spelling and grammar. It just makes you look bad.

Kicks leave you open for a counter... which Mcgregor is good at while closing distance... Would get pieced up. Just go for the takedown...

Anything that is done sloppily leaves you open to a counter. A properly timed low kick or middle kick can't be easily countered or walked through.

The real answer is that no one that Conor has fought has an exceptional low kick.

However, despite this fact, several of his opponents have had some success with the low kick. Yes, his stance leaves him vulnerable, and a good kicker would exploit the hell out of it. I bet that nowadays, Max would give Conor some serious problems with his kicking game. Both with low and middle kicks.

P.s. Don't insinuate that someone else isn't intelligent when you yourself have terrible spelling and grammar. It just makes you look bad.

i don't give a F..about you. you can yap all you want but you 're nothing to me, to anyone here.

i've told u many times english is not even my language, you stupid
but at least i have the capacity to express myself in different languages. what about you M.smart(less) ?

listen stop quoting me please. do me a favor, go spread you stress and insecurity somewhere else.
done

i don't give a F..about you. you can yap all you want but you 're nothing to me, to anyone here.

i've told u many times english is not even my language, you stupid
but at least i have the capacity to express myself in different languages. what about you M.smart(less) ?

listen stop quoting me please. do me a favor, go spread you stress and insecurity somewhere else.
done

You've told me zero times english isn't your first language. Please point out where you said that to me.

All your post says is "I lost the debate so now I'm going to throw a temper tantrum and cry in the corner while throwing around baseless insults that probably reflect the way I feel about myself."

But yeah, no worries mate, here's a proverbial tissue. I'll also call the whambulance for you. They can probably help with your hypernatremia. Better luck providing a solid argument next time and then having actual facts to back up said argument!

Back