Why GSP cannot be the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one infatuated with some second tier fighter. You need help troll.
You mention him a lot for a guy not infatuated with him. Calling Gsp a second tier fighter who's the troll here find a mirror.

if you only care about a fighter's record, then there is a case to be made for gsp. if you actually care about the way fights go, then he can't be the goat. to me, it's that simple.

You're that simple, thats why.

And you provided no argument. What a surprise.

More than twice the top 5 wins than every other goat contender.
Avenged all losses.
Never pissed hot.
Best resume in mma aside maybe from a cocaine addict who pissed hot twice and ran over a pregnant women with his car.

Now whats your argument aside from I dont like him and the way he fights?

Shogun tapped to strikes to the roided LHW GOAT.

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW.

The difference is drinkability.
Serra was one of the most vicious punchers at 170 at the time. and not a LW at all. You sir are fucking retarded.

And yet no one beat him since that defeat. You will never have a goat or whatever because someone will be better, just takes one...then there are you dummies who haven't done a fraction of an entry level pro mma athlete discrediting the best of their era.

Cuz this

c01c78e37cbefd0095a7c931235c0eec.jpg

That's not the marking of a warrior

lol wow nice timing

Avenged all losses.
Never pissed hot.
Best resume in mma aside maybe from a cocaine addict who pissed hot twice and ran over a pregnant women with his car.

Now whats your argument aside from I dont like him and the way he fights?

Of course. You COMPLETELY avoided what i said you would. And you of course, provided no reason. Once again, i am not surprised.

welllllllllllllll technically his loss does NOT go down as him losing via tapping to strikes sooooooo at least we pierre fans can really on new fans perhaps not watching the ending of the fight and only reading his win loss record? <Moves>

Avenged all losses.
Never pissed hot.
Of course. You COMPLETELY avoided what i said you would. And you of course, provided no reason. Once again, i am not surprised.

Oh so you are indeed retarded? Why am i not surprised one bit.

Oh so you are indeed retarded? Why am i not surprised one bit.

This thread went well. It's important to emphasise the solid evidence that proves GSP is a second tier fighter. He only fought cans, that's why he wants to face the worst MW champion we ever saw.

GSP is a shame to the sport.

This thread went well. It's important to emphasise the solid evidence that proves GSP is a second tier fighter. He only fought cans, that's why he wants to face the worst MW champion we ever saw.

GSP is a shame to the sport.

Its ok if you can't handle the riddum, you don't have to cry all over the forums about it though.

What happened in the rematch?

Silva tapped to Takase and Chonan. Never avenged those losses. And then lost to Weidman twice. And he cheated.

Jones popped 2/3 fights under enhanced testing. The one where he didn't he looked the worst he has ever looked. He did under an octagon to avoid USADA.

Fedor lost to Henderson (MW), Werdum and Bigfoot, and never avenged these losses. He also arguably should have lost to Arona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back