Why has joe rogan aged so poorly?

Quantum Jake

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he has admitted to taking hgh and trt, which i thought both had far burning and anti-aging properties. So why does joe look like hes aged tremendously(no joke intended) in the past few years? Also he seems to have a hard time keeping his fat at a low percentage. Although he exercises regularly and eats a fairly healthy diet?

He's probably working more than you can imagine.

He went from having fake hair to shaving it off, other than this what has really changed? Isn't he shredded and muscley most of time? Looks better than most people his age anyway

Looks fine to me.

Joe is also in very good shape idk what you're talking about.

Genetics. People don't all age the same.

Are any celebrity, mma fighters, commentators and son are gods? They humans just like us and their bodies react differently.

I think he looks pretty damn good for a guy pushin 50

I dunno what you mean about fat. Joe has always been shredded.

But it's probably just his genes.

He's almost 50 and in great shape.

He looks better than 95% of people his age.

Are any celebrity, mma fighters, commentators and son are gods? They humans just like us and their bodies react differently.
The rock and stallone are on the same hrt program as joe and look at them

obligatory:

503273.jpg

you can see a clear transformation from, say around 05'-06', to what he looks like today. when you compare photos from then to now, it's a lot more drastic than say the mid-90's to the mid 2000's. all that stuff he takes, and all the weed he smokes, must be a large reason why he has changed so much. shaving his head doesn't have much to do with why he looks so different. his face is really bloated nowadays, similar to the way dana's face is. the human growth stuff he takes has made him look like a human-toad. he has always been a really buff guy. even during the newsradio days. it's like he and dana made a deal with the devil. he will make them super ripped and strong, and in return, they have to pay with their once youthful looks. i'm in my mid-thirties, and i am glad that i've seen what that stuff can do to guys. i'm not ever touching that shit, no matter how low my testosterone gets.

Shave your head bald and see how you turn out. It can easily make you look AT LEAST 10 years older. Joe is almost 50. He's bald, but buff. He looks better than a lot of people his age.

Smoking too much (pot or cigs) can decrease collagen production making your skin look older.

Add to that God knows what kind of steroid concoctions, other unhealthy eating habits, and a stressful, busy job for years and you start to look like an orc.

Shave your head bald and see how you turn out. It can easily make you look AT LEAST 10 years older. Joe is almost 50. He's bald, but buff. He looks better than a lot of people his age.
The rock did it and he looks younger

Back