Why has joe rogan aged so poorly?

He just looks oily and bloated because of the steroids and drugs, and he stopped using a tupé. It is normal.

fear-factor-nbc-return-joe-rogan.jpg

The rock did it and he looks younger
Not by much. And it's only because he had already had a massive receding hairline anyways. He had a 5 head throughout his early WWE days till he went with the Ceaser cut for a bit. When the hair is that thin up top though, you'll look older if you keep it.
And when you're as buff as the Rock, you're going to look young no matter what's on your head.

He's almost 50
He looks better than most guys that age or even 10 years younger

Balding + facial bloat from HGH and test.

Dude is shredded, but he has a literal case of "big head" syndrome from taking growth hormone.

Lol at this thread. Joe Hogan looks better than many 50 year olds.

I think you are mistaking water weight in his face with fat.

It seems like he's gone a little too far with the HGH/test thing to me. At lower dosages, you stay in better shape and it doesn't affect your facial bone structure as much or make you hold onto so much water.

I know what you mean, though. He doesn't LOOK great but I bet he feels pretty good for hos age.

Marijuana ages you quicker...... As does being around Dana White all the time & having to listen to his BS.... Or is it that because Anderson is losing more than winning, that Peter Pan has decided to tell Rogan to get on the Regaine if he wants to keep drinking from the Fountain of Youth...... Or is it that Bisping has become champion & Rogan is sweating because of the many bets he placed for the Fertitta's & associates under false names with underground bookies on Cockhold beating Bisping....

You realize the dude's almost 50 right? Now look at the average 50 year old white male. I'd say Rogan is in pretty good fucking shape.

Not by much. And it's only because he had already had a massive receding hairline anyways. He had a 5 head throughout his early WWE days till he went with the Ceaser cut for a bit. When the hair is that thin up top though, you'll look older if you keep it.
And when you're as buff as the Rock, you're going to look young no matter what's on your head.
I feel like the best way to rock a bald head is by conplimenting it with a sick beard
I think you are mistaking water weight in his face with fat.

It seems like he's gone a little too far with the HGH/test thing to me. At lower dosages, you stay in better shape and it doesn't affect your facial bone structure as much or make you hold onto so much water.

I know what you mean, though. He doesn't LOOK great but I bet he feels pretty good for hos age.
What are considered lower doses? like 2 IUs a day?

Decision to embrace his baldness added a few years, especially if you compare the Fear Factor version which was over 10 years ago now. He looks like a 48 year old guy to me so he's aged pretty normal.

Not everyone ages like Hershel Walker.

Uh, he's almost 50? He looks better than most his age. People that negatively comment on other people's appearances are often the most insecure.

The guy is incredible shape and looks fantastic for his age. Look at an average 50 year old, hell, look at the average 30 year old. He looks better than most of them.

I feel like the best way to rock a bald head is by conplimenting it with a sick beard

What are considered lower doses? like 2 IUs a day?
Sorry if I came off as an expert about HGH. I actually don't have very much experience with it. I have quite a lot of experience with test and it's various analogs and other PEDs but not HGH.

You asking me that about HGH really reminded me that I have only really basic knowledge about it and don't know much at all about dosing. A lot of guys I knew were running 5-10 IUs/day but for relatively short periods that were fairly far apart. Some of those guys were obvious and some were not. I'm not sure if it was dosage or frequency of cycle related, though. I do know that the guys that had almost unlimited access to it were the most obvious.

Anyway, sorry for acting like I know more than I do. My post was really off the cuff just before running out the door for work.

Back