Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

he's been ducking contenders for a while, and got gifted a title shot at LW.
cyborg is more legit than him

Except she's not. Conor fights legitimate competition; opponents that actually deserve to call themselves professional athletes. 'gifted a title shot' Not only was Cyborg gifted a title shot (against a 135'er), she was gifted an entire division and has yet to fight an actual 145'er at that weight.

Last edited:
This is the mind of an average Cyborg fan. Mental midgetry at its finest.

Idiots like him can't tell the difference between wild, uncoordinated, berserker style punching and high level technique. Calling Cyborg a high level striker is an insult to high level strikers. If she's high level, then the bar is set so far to the ground that it might as well not even exist.
Lolz a daisy.
You're just jealous you dont get to gargle my cum anymore like @98bird he's a man, you're a girl.

Lol at cyborg fan, Women sports gambling sheets are toilet paper to me.

Damn I write the weirdest shit when I'm drunk and high.

no one hyped her fight up as the "biggest fight" in history. the Mcgregor fight was a joke.

Lolz a daisy.
You're just jealous you dont get to gargle my cum anymore like @98bird he's a man, you're a girl.

Lol at cyborg fan, Women sports gambling sheets are toilet paper to me.

Damn I write the weirdest shit when I'm drunk and high.

Yikes.

'Women sports...' No need to white knight Cyborg, then.

That's an understatement.

Yikes.

'Women sports...' No need to white knight Cyborg, then.

That's an understatement.
"White knight"? Foh, ur a gay fairy writing that in the same sentence as her name lol

Don't lie, closet cupcake.
Cupcake?
Bech, I'm a carmel Soufflé with creme brulee on top. Better recognize, u garden hoe!
*snap snap pube hair flip*

"White knight"? Foh, ur a gay fairy writing that in the same sentence as her name lol

Cupcake?
Bech, I'm a carmel Soufflé with creme brulee on top. Better recognize, u garden hoe!
*snap snap pube hair flip*

trying too hard, dumbass. very cringy.

Because she didn't go into literally saying she's bigger than kick boxing, and that she'd school all these kickboxing bums.

That's a start.

And she also didn't put down the entire sport of kickboxing, calling it a limited form of combat, and that it isn't real fighting. If that's the case, take some brown belt in joining jitsu with some kickboxing training, and tell him to go pick a fight with Manny Pacquaio.

Watch how fast he's flat on his back, with his lights shut out.

I don't get the difference, Cyborg got utterly outclassed against a champ in Muay Thai- she survived to the end and had a few moments, but for the most part she got battered. It also wasn't her kickboxing debut. Conor went in against a world champion boxer on his debut, got outclassed but had a few moments too. The only difference was he got finished, but he did survive until the 10th.

Yet for some odd reason, most people talk about Cyborg's survival as some proof of her striking ability- since she was against one of the best kickboxers and survived, and would smash her in the Octagon. But Conor was just a lolworthy failure against an old man. Are people really this dumb?

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

FNqamE1.gif

Naw.

Conor gets his credit.

He has a lot of fans that want us to think he was the better boxer than Floyd on that night and if only he hadn't gassed he would have won the fight.

That particular narrative is bullshit. And as long as people are going to keep trying to spread bullshit, you should expect that they will get called on it.

Back