Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

My point still stands despite this irrelevant nonsense you posted

You didn't have much of a point. Mayweather excelled in one of the most competitive divisions there is. Baars excels in a sport that no one watches or cares about. I don't even think they pay the women in that sport. They send them home with a pack of peanuts and a coupon for 50% off at your local Sizzler.

LOL
Cyborg was

as they should.
If any MMA fighter wins against someone who dedicated their life to a different sport, it should be a fluke, and nothing more.
Even if Conor would have KTFO Floyd, it would be a fluke.

What I don't understand is how you even expected a different result.

Gegard Mousasi beating Kyotaro and Musashi was a fluke. You heard it here first, folks.

Gegard Mousasi beating Kyotaro and Musashi was a fluke. You heard it here first, folks.

Dude,
again, what is your logic?
Mine is simple: One person dedicating his life at one sport will obviously make them better at it than someone who does not train that sport.

This is simple logic, but you obviously have to be a dumbass about it.

Dude,
again, what is your logic?
Mine is simple: One person dedicating his life at one sport will obviously make them better at it than someone who does not train that sport.

This is simple logic, but you obviously have to be a dumbass about it.

Was Gegard's win over Kyotaro and Musashi a fluke or not? Joe Schilling was knocked out cold by the same MMA fighter in both MMA and Kickboxing. Two flukes?

Cyborg trains in that art-form on a daily basis and had competed in the sport on two prior occassions.

Was Gegard's win over Kyotaro and Musashi a fluke or not? Joe Schilling was knocked out cold by the same MMA fighter in both MMA and Kickboxing. Two flukes?

Mou started his career in Kickboxing.
It is the same as claiming "but Fedor won Sambo competition, or Werdum (Nog, Maia, Jacare, etc) ADCC"

Conor never boxed before
Cyborg fought twice in MT.

Big difference.

So yeah, you are still a dumbass trying to just pick a discussion because you have been outed too many times as a fucking hater, so you can't really play that angle anymore.

Mou started his career in Kickboxing.
It is the same as claiming "but Fedor won Sambo competition, or Werdum (Nog, Maia, Jacare, etc) ADCC"

His first MMA bout was in April 2003. His first Kickboxing bout was 3 months later. It wouldn't matter if he did start his career in Kickboxing. It's about dedicating your life to that sport, remember? He only had three prior Kickboxing bouts up to that point.

His first MMA bout was in April 2003. His first Kickboxing bout was 3 months later. Either way, none of that actually matters. It's about dedicating your life to that sport, remember? He only had three prior Kickboxing bouts up to that point.

it is. But you have to be good at it.
Baars is an unbeaten legend in MT, same as Floyd with Boxing.
Are you drinking again? you can't keep up!

it is. But you have to be good at it.
Baars is an unbeaten legend in MT, same as Floyd with Boxing.
Are you drinking again? you can't keep up!

No, you can't keep up. You flat out lied about Mousasi and his history. He started his Kickboxing career after his first MMA fight. He only had three fights going into the Kyotaro fight. That's one more fight than Cyborg had.

You're a bit retarded. Jorina Baars has been fighting since the year 2000. Ronda didn't have her first fight until 2011. A Kickboxer/Muay Thai fighter is almost always going to have more fights than an MMA fighter. That's the nature of a sport built around 24 hour tournaments, shorter training camps, and small purses. Ronda doesn't have to compete as much or stay around as long because she's actually paid well. The fact that she was able to amass a large record doesn't mean there's competition. There are female Boxers with records like that. No one believes there's competition in women's Boxing (accept fellow retards). Butterbean managed to go 63-1 between 1994 and 2001. That doesn't mean the Super Heavyweight division had any real competition.

"(accept fellow retards)"

The irony of your post amuses me greatly. You are calling me a retard, yet obviously have not even mastered the English language.

On a side note, it is funny how you always seem to maintain that yellow card status...

<Deported1>

Because she's a warrior and Conor is a talker / businessman.
Explain how a woman who has to abuse male sex hormones just to beat other women a warrior, yet a guy who was champ in 2 weight classes and then went 10 rounds with the greatest boxer of our generation isnt?

Its laughable to assume the soccer mom who beat her at kickboxing was as talented an athlete as Floyd Mayweather.

"(accept fellow retards)"

The irony of your post amuses me greatly. You are calling me a retard, yet obviously have not even mastered the English language.

On a side note, it is funny how you always seem to maintain that yellow card status...

<Deported1>

Not because you make typos, but because you make stupid and incredibly illogical posts on a regular basis. Like the one I quoted and shredded a few moments ago.

Last edited:
No, you can't keep up. You flat out lied about Mousasi and his history. He started his Kickboxing career after his first MMA fight. He only had three fights going into the Kyotaro fight. That's one more fight than Cyborg had.

Didn't lie.
And I gave example of other fighters who also kept up competing in other sports.
That doesn't change what I said.

But even then, Mousasi would be an exception, not the rule. My point would still stand and you would continue being an idiot.

Didn't lie.
And I gave example of other fighters who also kept up competing in other sports.
That doesn't change what I said.

But even then, Mousasi would be an exception, not the rule. My point would still stand and you would continue being an idiot.

You gave bad examples. Those are not analogous. Mousasi is analogous to Cyborg, because he didn't have an extensive Kickboxing record when he fought and beat those elite fighters.

But even then, Mousasi would be an exception, not the rule.

You're the one that said it had to be a fluke for that to happen. That's why I wanted to know your opinion of Mousasi's wins. Your statement would suggest that Mousasi beat those Kickboxing legends by way of fluke. That's disrespectful to what he accomplished. Mousasi fought two of the elite in Kickboxing and won. Cyborg fought one of the best in women's Muay Thai and looked like an amateur.

Yes, you are a retard. Not because you make typos, but because you make stupid and incredibly illogical posts on a regular basis. Like the one I quoted and just finished ripping apart.

CreepyHonestGoral.gif

How do you manage to make 21,000+ posts in just a year and a half??? I'd suggest looking into employment or schooling of some sort, as you seem to have ample time on your hands.

You literally have over 4400 more posts than me in 1.5 years and I've been here since 2009.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

CreepyHonestGoral.gif

How do you manage to make 21,000+ posts in just a year and a half??? I'd suggest looking into employment or schooling of some sort, as you seem to have ample time on your hands.

You literally have over 4400 more posts than me in 1.5 years and I've been here since 2009.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Appears I was right...

Is this going to be your shtick going forward? Anytime you don't have an actual response, you'll simply deflect to something else entirely. That's convenient. Chael Sonnen doesn't pretend that he's fighting clean. He'll flat out tell you that he's juiced to the gills. When does Cyborg plan on admitting that she knowingly used (uses) steroids?

It is your shtick. If you made less asinine arguments, this wouldn't be necessary.

LOL
Cyborg was

the irony is that you failed to understand it was directed at you... But you are too fucking blind to notice.
Wasn't saying It was.

I just think It's funny that you have that particular nietzche quote In your sig.

You gave bad examples. Those are not analogous. Mousasi is analogous to Cyborg, because he didn't have an extensive Kickboxing record when he fought and beat those elite fighters.
nah.
You just picked one exception. If this is the rule, show me more.
You can't. But obviously you know that.
You are used to be wrong but try to nitpick your way out with lies and disinformation.

I truly don't understand you.
You know what I said is correct, yet you try to be an ass and pick a fight. For what?
People already know your agenda. They know how much of a hater you are. They know you have a skewed view of the world, because you see if from the eyes of a hater...
Why do you even try?

nah.
You just picked one exception. If this is the rule, show me more.
You can't. But obviously you know that.
You are used to be wrong but try to nitpick your way out with lies and disinformation.

I truly don't understand you.
You know what I said is correct, yet you try to be an ass and pick a fight. For what?
People already know your agenda. They know how much of a hater you are. They know you have a skewed view of the world, because you see if from the eyes of a hater...
Why do you even try?

Nowhere did I say that it was a 'rule'. You were the only one speaking in absolutes. You didn't acknowledge any exceptions until after I brought up the example of Mousasi, and you initially tried to discredit it.

Back