Why is everyone pretending that Kabib vs Mcgregor is going to be competitive

Khabib has beat Darrell horcher 4 fights ago
4 fights ago Conor destroyed Aldo

Comparing resumes at this point is like comparing your IQ to a rat, totally unfair for you at this point

I know you thought that last sentence was clever and a pathetic attempt to make it seem like you are winning here but facts are facts which is why you didn’t bother disputing them

Khabib has beat Darrell horcher 4 fights ago
4 fights ago Conor destroyed Aldo

Comparing resumes at this point is like comparing your IQ to a rat, totally unfair for you at this point

The reality is Khabib only beat pre-championship RDA, and Barboza is heavily overrated (top 10, not top 5).

Khabib has ZERO wins against elite competition (McGregor, Poirier, Alvarez, Ferguson, Lee, etc.).

Regardless of who wins, I don't believe it will be a competitive fight. Either Conor starches Khabib in 2 rounds or it's 50-45 Khabib IMO

Khabib v Conor in grappling is similar to Maia v Nelson. Gunnar Nelson is a more than competent grappler, beating most of his opponents by submission. But we all saw how he matched up against a much older Demian Maia. Gunnar was in way over his head from the first bell. This is not a slight to Nelson, I love his fights and I love watching him win by submission. He's excellent in fact. Maia's just a real master at ground fighting. Only here the difference in skill is much more pronounced.
Not a bad comparison as far as skill goes but there are two distinct differences:

1. Gunnar and Maia have the same grappling style. Regardless, Khabib has the advantage, but sambo and wrestling are not the grappling styles Conor uses. Conor's style is almost purely defensive which leads me to...

2. Gunnar wanted to test his grappling skills against Maia and did not avoid that fight at all. Conor will be avoiding the grappling match entirely, if possible.

The reality is Khabib only beat pre-championship RDA, and Barboza is heavily overrated (top 10, not top 5).

Khabib has ZERO wins against elite competition (McGregor, Poirier, Alvarez, Ferguson, Lee, etc.).

And the same can be said for Mcgregor and his only win being against Aldo. But who got embarrassed by Nate Diaz on two weeks notice?

I know you thought that last sentence was clever and a pathetic attempt to make it seem like you are winning here but facts are facts which is why you didn’t bother disputing them
my words are facts there bud, Khabib has 3 legit wins
1. RDA
2.michael Johnson
3 Edson barboza

RDA got ko'd stiff in 2 minutes by a dude that Conor emasculated
2.1-5 in his last 6
3. Khabib has the distinct honor of being the first wrestler Edson barboza fought that didn't viciously stop him..
Again everything I'm saying is facts

Speaking of facts Khabib has fought 9 times in his career at ww so why is it ok for your boy to beat up midgets but not ok for Conor?

my words are facts there bud, Khabib has 3 legit wins
1. RDA
2.michael Johnson
3 Edson barboza

RDA got ko'd stiff in 2 minutes by a dude that Conor emasculated
2.1-5 in his last 6
3. Khabib has the distinct honor of being the first wrestler Edson barboza fought that didn't viciously stop him..
Again everything I'm saying is facts

Speaking of facts Khabib has fought 9 times in his career at ww so why is it ok for your boy to beat up midgets but not ok for Conor?

I don’t do silly MMA math shit. Khabib is a natural LW and so is Connor look at their physiques/physical dimensions. Only one guy was fighting dudes 5’6/5’7 and being hailed as some KO artist. Only one guy got throughly humiliated when he fough someone who he didn’t have a size advantage over. Those are big facts

This comment by Connor fanboys has always fascinated me. Please list examples
This is literally the first time I've been called a Conor fanboy. Holy fucking shit. You took me off guard.

Diego Brandao (2nd Degree BJJ Blackbelt) - Conor hit a reversal off of a trip and avoided submissions.

Chad Mendes (well documented wrestling ability) - Conor avoided any significant offense and later reversed a submission attempt.

Eddie Alvarez (Solid wrestler/clinch fighter) - Conor managed to come out of the fight damned near flawlessly, but he rocked Eddie with the first punch, so grain of salt here.

Nate Diaz (BJJ Blackbelt with an extensive submission history dating back to his purple belt days) - The first fight Conor did well in the first round, got his shit pushed in, and got submitted. The second fight Conor reversed a trip and/or hit a sweep on the ground. Both fights tend to run together for me, so bear with me on that one.

Look man, I'm a Khabib fan and think the sport would be much better off without Conor or his antics, but if you discredit everything Conor has ever done or his skillset, it just makes a win for Khabib mean less.

In the grappling department , Conor is a fish out of water , he is going to get completely destroyed, can´t Conor fan boys realize that Kabib can take Conor best shot , and completely ragdoll him on the condition & strength and wrestling department.

True odds is something like 90% Kabib vs 10% Conor

Stop pretending that this is going to be competitive, you are being sold wolf tickets

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif
No gifs from the fight with Iaquinta? or when he lost to Tibau? lol What a horseshit thread haha

We don't know that Khabib can take Conor's left.

All we know is that Conor's weakness is Khabib's strength and Khabib's weakness is Conor's strength.
Khabib's weakness is strikers with mediocre wrestling and ground game? lol, since when?

This is literally the first time I've been called a Conor fanboy. Holy fucking shit. You took me off guard.

Diego Brandao (2nd Degree BJJ Blackbelt) - Conor hit a reversal off of a trip and avoided submissions.

Chad Mendes (well documented wrestling ability) - Conor avoided any significant offense and later reversed a submission attempt.

Eddie Alvarez (Solid wrestler/clinch fighter) - Conor managed to come out of the fight damned near flawlessly, but he rocked Eddie with the first punch, so grain of salt here.

Nate Diaz (BJJ Blackbelt with an extensive submission history dating back to his purple belt days) - The first fight Conor did well in the first round, got his shit pushed in, and got submitted. The second fight Conor reversed a trip and/or hit a sweep on the ground. Both fights tend to run together for me, so bear with me on that one.

Look man, I'm a Khabib fan and think the sport would be much better off without Conor or his antics, but if you discredit everything Conor has ever done or his skillset, it just makes a win for Khabib mean less.

I respect the effort but hitting a few reversals on smaller guys means nothing against world class grappler in Khabib

So you take Sherdog belts seriously? lol Let me guess.. you were one of those guys saying Alvarez would ragdoll Conor, right?

No and nobody thought Eddie would rag doll anyone? When has he ever done that? Connor heavily favored in that because Eddie is a flat footed wrestle boxer who always circles to an opponents power hand, especially against southpaws. Did it against Connor and twice against Dustin

im as big of a conor hater as the next guy but i see conor winning this match up, ill be rooting for kabib but i dont see how he can win this fight. it may look like the eddie fight and the holly holm fight two matches where the opponent that lost had the disadvantage in the stand up striking the same thing we have here

we dont know what shot kabib can take and what he cant dont show those barboza and MJ gifs none are clean on the jaw or face, conor has good accuracy and lighting fast counter left he throws it while you throw your shot

i see conor throwing his left or a kick while kabib shoots in or if hes foolish while throwing a right hand at conor. if kabib goes real low and dives for singles i see conor with his karate stance just skip steps backwards there will be nothing for kabib to grab

the only thing i see for kabaib is if he does make it to the latter rounds then conors defense wont be as effective as described he may get him down and get a sub or tko GNP in the latter rounds or decision depending how much damage he can aviod in the first 2-3 rounds

I don’t do silly MMA math shit. Khabib is a natural LW and so is Connor look at their physiques/physical dimensions. Only one guy was fighting dudes 5’6/5’7 and being hailed as some KO artist. Only one guy got throughly humiliated when he fough someone who he didn’t have a size advantage over. Those are big facts
Khabib has missed weight 3 times
Conor never missed weight for featherweight
Never
So using your logic Khabib is the dude trying to gain a size advantage

Face it bro your boy is an overrated can crusher who will lose for the first time
It's ok everybody losses once and a while

No and nobody thought Eddie would rag doll anyone? When has he ever done that? Connor heavily favored in that because Eddie is a flat footed wrestle boxer who always circles to an opponents power hand, especially against southpaws. Did it against Connor and twice against Dustin

Yes they did think Alvarez would ragdoll Conor.. everyone said because Nate could beat Conor that most top LW would beat him.. especially a wrestler... Because Conor lost to Nate they didn't think he would make it at LW. Even most MMA fighters claimed this... Remember.. Alvarez had just beat RDA who people hyped like they are hyping Habib.... which gets back to my original point.. Habib could get exposed just like RDA and Alvarez did..

Yes they did think Alvarez would ragdoll Conor.. everyone said because Nate could beat Conor that most top LW would beat him.. especially a wrestler... Because Conor lost to Nate they didn't think he would make it at LW. Even most MMA fighters claimed this... Remember.. Alvarez had just beat RDA who people hyped like they are hyping Habib.... which gets back to my original point.. Habib could get exposed just like RDA and Alvarez did..
that guy is definitely a noob, even with all the Khabib deep throating going on here it literally pales in comparison to the amount of "Eddie is going to destroy Conor" threads leading up to UFC 205 lol

Back