Why is everyone salty?

my mentality hasn't changed ever since I rented ufc 2 on vhs... I just want to see guys fight.

Just in case there was anyone remaining who thought USADA was legitimate.

USADA: As useful as a cock-flavored lollipop.

They'd sell like hotcakes in this day and age. Try agian.

Never be the goat as everything he has done has a shadow over it..
Dishonored the sport and spirit of martial arts
..<mma1>

Don't know why everyone's jimmies are so rustled. You know it's only a matter of time before he fucks it all up again. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Well, it's a multifaceted form of salt. I think most, though clearly not all, fans will concede that getting more Jones fights is good. I think the bulk of the saltiness is being aimed at USADA.

You can also see that same dynamic in fighter reactions. Here's Curtis Blaydes:

See? He isn't salty toward Jones but it makes USADA look bad to ruin guys like Machida, Werdum, Tom Lawlor for first time offenses and then go easy on Jones after multiple offenses.

USADA had one job, it was done with great success (clean the sport so it can make public television and be attractive to sell for maximum dollar) and the can and are now easing back. USADA is run by people and people can be bought.

Fuck em TS, the GOAT is back.

3d7S.gif
can you be 100% sure he will not disappointing you again because i believe in him since 2012 when i start watching UFC but after last summer he and Conor cardio problem 50% stop my motivation for training MMA and now can not trigger my self back to that motivation because do not want to stop training MMA and boxing if they fuck up one more time

A once in a lifetime fighter, once ever, is back

I am honored to watch his fights

So cheating doesn't matter is what your saying because he has talent...got it.. maybe next time someone gets killed and we can call look back and say he's innocent because he has talent..

Those guys should do whatever JJ did to get their sentence reduced

If they can’t, whose fault is that? Get better

If you don't believe that there isn't any favouritism at play here and it's all because Jones made an appeal then you're oblivious, it's not just pure irony that Jones is out of suspension as soon the the UFC makes an appearance at MSG. The average person has a price and somewhere along the line some shady business happened between Jones and USADA/McLaren that involved snitching.

I think what people get salty over is the fact that Jones IS essentially the most talented fighter skill wise in the UFC makes it even more cringe worthy that dumbass feels the need to take PEDs...He would have beat them regardless, he just doesn't want to break a sweat like he did against Gustafsson.

How do you know we get Goat JJ? We might get OSP JJ now that hes clean.
Jones will never fight clean, he took a huge risk to get caught again and destroy his reputation because of how scared he was of cormier. I think he honestly rather get caught cheating again then lose fair. In his mind aslong as hes undefeated he thinks he can call himself the best no matter how many times hes caught cheating

UFC did brilliant salt control by getting this out one day before the presser, as no one will be talking about this fiasco come this evening, or certainly not as much. Conor throws one bottle and Jones talk dissipates greatly.

A little bit of amateur psychology. Everyone loves a redemption story and a lot of people (myself included) were rooting for Jones in his last comeback. Then he popped AGAIN. People tend to get pissed when they discover they've been played for fools. I'm sure a lot of those people were hoping Jones would get a heavy punishment as much because of that as the fact that he cheated.

I give him 6 months before he fucks up again and pisses hot yet again. Guys a headcase and a cheater

He is truly making UFC great again

Did people really wanna see Ilir Latifi and Jan Blachowitz main events?

Or OSP and Corey Anderson?

Jesus

No, I would rather watch jones in title fights so that he can win and be striped and suspended the next for roids.

biggest fear for my motivation for training

lmaaao

im actually moving to NM for a few months in 2 weeks to live and train at jackson wink so eager to see how the atmosphere will be with jones back lol

can you be 100% sure he will not disappointing you again because i believe in him since 2012 when i start watching UFC but after last summer he and Conor cardio problem 50% stop my motivation for training MMA and now can not trigger my self back to that motivation because do not want to stop training MMA and boxing if they fuck up one more time

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back