Why is everyone salty?

A once in a lifetime fighter, once ever, is back

I am honored to watch his fights
raw

Don't know why everyone's jimmies are so rustled. You know it's only a matter of time before he fucks it all up again. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Perhaps, but I suspect people are of the view that fights are meant to be fair, and based on the combatants’ actual abilities.

He might fuck up again, but people have lost faith that the punishment will fit the crime, which rounds counter to the vast majority’s sense of justice and fair play.

He fucks up again and cheats, and gets suspended for maybe 12 months? Maybe 6?

The guy is a proven cheat with a history of cheating, but there is no parity in the punishment that he and others receive.

Usada was supposed to level the playing field, not prop up a select few and treat fighters differently. This case is an affront to many people’s sense of fair play and justice.

you should spar with him

would love to given the chance but bigger chance of me winning the lottery lol. im gonna be training with the amateur program but i know the pros and all the fighters are constantly around helping

Its not that i dont want to see jon jones fighting again, i just think it will be so much more exciting to see him fight outside The UFC

think about all the potential match up.

Those guys should do whatever JJ did to get their sentence reduced

If they can’t, whose fault is that? Get better

They should snitch to get 30 months off their sentence? I agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back