Why is Giuliani talking about overthrowing Iran?

It is all about the continued 'Balkanization' of the entire Middle East for the benefit of you-know-who.

Rudy G has very little credibility nowadays...

He's been a partisan hack and fucking liar for quite some time

HospitableCreamyEider-size_restricted.gif

We have to defend Israel and Iran is currently the largest threat. We have been stalling on this for long enough. Iraq is done, time to move on. Iran is next.

why is he talking at all ever? dude has lost the plot and clearly needs a walking wtf meme following him everywhere he goes.

Once Trump is gone, the republitards will get back to establishtard politics as usual.

Giuliani is a senile old troll that needs to be put down for his own good.

Luckily for Iran, if his almost unbelievably inept and self-sabotaging legal defense of Trump is any indicator, he would end up actually overthrowing Belgium or some shit.

Rudy G has very little credibility nowadays...

Institutionally speaking, he has a greater claim to credibility now than at any time in the past decade.

Hopefully Iran does get a regime change. The people need it. I actually for once support US policy to Iran. Its like the 1 middle east/north africa country besides afghanistan you got right. Syria, iraq, libya etc all major mistakes. But Irans nuclear goals and appocoalyptic and tegional power and financing of hezbollah and shiite militas globally is bad. Hopefully pakistan is next on list after Iran and then saudis.

For example hezbollah is in paraguay and lead hezbolñah weapons and drug smugler was just arrested in Brazil.

Senile mofo is trying to distract attention away from his boss' legal troubles.

It's sad. He used to be a sharp prosecutor who took down mob bosses, and now he works for an old baby that acts like one.

Hopefully Iran does get a regime change. The people need it. I actually for once support US policy to Iran. Its like the 1 middle east/north africa country besides afghanistan you got right. Syria, iraq, libya etc all major mistakes. But Irans nuclear goals and appocoalyptic and tegional power and financing of hezbollah and shiite militas globally is bad. Hopefully pakistan is next on list after Iran and then saudis.
The last one worked out so well right? You neocon idiots can't seem to learn your lessons from history. Too busy hanging from Bibi's nuts?

The last one worked out so well right?

What? I doubt the US would commit ground troops. But Iran is already balkanized inany parts. An internal r3
Revolution is more what i talking about. Russia would be the one rebuilding iran if US went to war with it.

What? I doubt the US would commit ground troops. But Iran is already balkanized inany parts. An internal r3
Revolution is more what i talking about. Russia would be the one rebuilding iran if US went to war with it.
Iran isn't Libya or Iraq. Militarily it is much stronger than both and a bombing campaign will only unite its population around the mullahs. What is there to gain by destabilizing the Middle East some more assuming you're not shilling for Israel like usual?

For example hezbollah is in paraguay and lead hezbolñah weapons and drug smugler was just arrested in Brazil.

The Iranian people deserve better. But better is not the US bombing them into oblivion to give it to them

Maybe he wants to see the people who were actually responsible for bringing down the towers finally brought to justice.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F781781%2F1c2888a7-88e1-40e6-855a-ecaa83aac489.jpg

Back