Why is Giuliani talking about overthrowing Iran?

Maybe he wants to see the people who were actually responsible for bringing down the towers finally brought to justice.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F781781%2F1c2888a7-88e1-40e6-855a-ecaa83aac489.jpg

So Saudi Arabia?

Giuliani is a senile old troll that needs to be put down for his own good.

Luckily for Iran, if his almost unbelievably inept and self-sabotaging legal defense of Trump is any indicator, he would end up actually overthrowing Belgium or some shit.

Institutionally speaking, he has a greater claim to credibility now than at any time in the past decade.

Unfortunately many still find this guy credible.

Most , reasonably informed people know this guy is fucking scum.

cause he's on the MKO payroll

hqdefault.jpg

Masoud-Rajavi.jpg

Maryam-Rajavi-Meets-Rudy-Giuliani-min-Copy.jpg

"fun fact" the MKO carbombed my uncle, he was a colonel in the SAVAK/Iranian Intelligence.
They are a group of islamist communists (ya thats how dumb they are) that helped topple the Shah.
They had a falling out with the mullahs and were kicked out, then they helped Saddam attack Iran committing political suicide at the same time. To say they are despised by every Iranian is an understatement. Any fantasy USA has of them ruling Iran is a lame joke.
nowadays its just a cult for them to collect money from the arabs and spew garbage.

I feel like whenever Trump or Giuliani are about to go on camera they share a doober. That would explain a lot.

Why is Giuliani talking about overthrowing Iran? This is a pretty big break from the WH on the subject. So why is one of the president's loudest spokesman talking about what the US is going to do on Iran?

Not directly. The U.S. wants the people of Iran to overthrow the current government. The U.S. would back that action like it has done in over a dozen other countries in the past.

Hard to say. Either it has to do with him receiving contributions for his voice of reason or he's another religious nutter. The guy sucks anyhow.

What? I doubt the US would commit ground troops. But Iran is already balkanized inany parts. An internal r3
Revolution is more what i talking about. Russia would be the one rebuilding iran if US went to war with it.

Supporting rebels has worked really well for us in The past. Like in Afghanistan.

Hey, remember that ONE time we had a President who wasn’t all up Israel’s ass, so like half the country thought he was a secret Muslim?

lol good times

Hey, remember that ONE time we had a President who wasn’t all up Israel’s ass, so like half the country thought he was a secret Muslim?

lol good times

Oh yea...the guy that allowed Isis to thrive in 32 countries. The guy that helped the 'moderate rebels' in syria terrorize the people and attack it's forces in an attempt to remove Assad from power.

Yea...no way that guy was up Israel's ass or anything. Lol.

Rudy is an alcoholic now. It’s so obvious. He’s drunk almost every time you see him on tv

Oh yea...the guy that allowed Isis to thrive in 32 countries. The guy that helped the 'moderate rebels' in syria terrorize the people and attack it's forces in an attempt to remove Assad from power.

Yea...no way that guy was up Israel's ass or anything. Lol.
Letting Isis thrive was helping Israel?

You’ll have to fill me in on that professor.

Back