Why is GSP training with Roach? Is he fighting GGG Saturday?

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Michael Bisping is a much taller/bigger fighter who uses kicks. How much can Freddie Roach help here? I feel like everything GSP is doing this time around is a mistake, especially moving up. Like, moving up was a PUNISHMENT for Hendricks, GSP is punishing himself just to see if he can do it.

its not a bad idea. lotta mma fighters can improve their boxing.

He's been working with Roach for years already IIRC.

Hasn't helped a lot.

Because his Jab is one of his main weapons? What the fuck was the point of this tread?

Michael Bisping is a much taller/bigger fighter who uses kicks. How much can Freddie Roach help here? I feel like everything GSP is doing this time around is a mistake, especially moving up. Like, moving up was a PUNISHMENT for Hendricks, GSP is punishing himself just to see if he can do it.
TRIPulu.gif

TS, you need to watch GSP fights and see how he deals with kicks.

We know what his gameplay is, jab jab, takedown, g'n'p, jab jab... but it has worked before and Bisping is not a young stud so I think it will work again.

GSP has to train boxing, it's MMA after all, so why not train with one of the best. He is GSP after all. Plus he's worked with Roach before.

This will be a close fight for sure.

You know GSP chose Bisping because that fight is much easier than Woodley,
Ofc you guys know MMA better than GSP right ;)

Fight will probably look like Kennedy vs Bisp

He's working with Roach almost 3 decades

So he can take bisping down duh!

why are you making all these stupids thread with questions in the titles????

No mention of Greg Jackson at all. Peculiar.

Freddie Roach is the elite of the elite boxing coachs. GSP is training with him because he can afford it. EVERY mma fighter would be training with FR if they could.

Back