Why is it GOATs disproportionately lose to guys named Matt?

OMG....

<Moyes5>

Is that really your name???

All of this really is true!

On one hand, I want you to delete the thread to fulfill the prophecy...

On the other hand, this is an epic thread! Please spare us, Sir GOAT-killer!

<Prem974>

When the alien races genetically engineered us, they induced hypnotic suggestions when it comes to naming children with certain traits. Thus, goat killers are more likely to be named Matt. Their parents probably think it was their own idea.

@Agent Mulder's Hair @MescalineDreams

When the alien races genetically engineered us, they induced hypnotic suggestions when it comes to naming children with certain traits. Thus, goat killers are more likely to be named Matt. Their parents probably think it was their own idea.

@Agent Mulder's Hair @MescalineDreams

This confirms it.

GSP was right about the aliens that were out to get him. (His only two losses are to Matts)

This confirms it.

GSP was right about the aliens that were out to get him. (His only two losses are to Matts)

Yep. It's also practical and makes sorting us and going through our databases easier. Want to experiment on a goat killer and can't be arsed to scan the entire population ? Just type "Matt" in the alien search engine.

Damn, I think I need a foil hat.

Would have been great if the guy who caught Jon cheating from USADA name was matt ...

Would have been great if the guy who caught Jon cheating from USADA name was matt ...
you mean...

Matt and FEDOR in one name
the power is stronk with this one

Untitled.png

Holy s*** does this mean Matt Borg has a chance this weekend?

Dana must have read this thread.

dana-white-cell.jpg

We all know Dana doesn't want DJ to break Silva's record so he paid off Ray Borg to fake illness.

Dana is now searching for a contender named Matt.

thats it, im naming my kid, Matt

Back