Why is Max risking his health to fight midgets?

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude had to be hopsitalized twice already for fighting at FW. Isnt he the guy who claims he will fight anyone at any weight? Yet puts his life in danger by fighting at FW? If I had half the confidence in my fighting abilities like Max had I would be taking on Tyrone or Whittaker. None of that cutting weight stuff. I guess thats the difference between me and him......

Yea bro, difference between him and you are that he's a fighter, and you are a wanna be fighter.

Why is Max risking his health to fight midgets?

Chael has been cutting to 185 for like 25 years. Somehow he does without posting videos of himself "LITERALLY DYING" and having Ariel Hackwani and Cucked Thomas whine about how it's so hard not to get fat in between fights.

Eat broccoli and lose weight in between fights??? No way bro! I will just wait until the last minute and blame the UFC when I get bored of sitting in a sauna all day.

Waaaaahhhh give me my own weight division so I can come in overweight for that one too.

Because the LW who are doing same thing will beat the fuck outta him?

It's really a shame sport is this idea who can cut better - but as Max says "it is what it is"

Yea bro, difference between him and you are that he's a fighter, and you are a wanna be fighter.

At least I would be asking for Tyrone. Calling out khabib for punching my friends Conor BJJ coach. I would be asking Whittaker for a fight like the warriors of old used to do. I would be taking on all challengers and not cutting weight.

At least I would be asking for Tyrone. Calling out khabib for punching my friends Conor BJJ coach. I would be asking Whittaker for a fight like the warriors of old used to do. I would be taking on all challengers and not cutting weight.

Lol you wouldn't ask for shit pussy. Dont kid yourself

There was a ginger kid who fought FW and then moved up to LW. He got molested by a caveman who wrestles bears. Max might just wanna stay where hes at.

Lol you wouldn't ask for shit pussy. Dont kid yourself

Dont call me a pussy hoe. I would call your dumbass out if you lived any where near me, coward. This aint youtube, you can act all tough here cause you know you would never see me, coward.

I seem to forget the time you walked up DC, Khabib, Whittaker, Woodley and so on and told them how pathetic they where because they where all under 6 foot?

Stfu lmao you dont know shit about fighting

Could/shoulda/woulda

IF you were even a fighter smh

Dude had to be hopsitalized twice already for fighting at FW. Isnt he the guy who claims he will fight anyone at any weight? Yet puts his life in danger by fighting at FW? If I had half the confidence in my fighting abilities like Max had I would be taking on Tyrone or Whittaker. None of that cutting weight stuff. I guess thats the difference between me and him......
Trust me there are a host of other differences.

Dont call me a pussy hoe. I would call your dumbass out if you lived any where near me, coward. This aint youtube, you can act all tough here cause you know you would never see me, coward.
Kinda sounds like that's what you are doing.

Yeah that sounds great in your head, but in mma, they fight in the class that best fits them. You making some assumption about his help because you read some news titles is rediculous.

Back