Why is no one talking about Khabib vs Woodley?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Man I think had Woodley had better performances in the Wonderboy and Maia fights that could’ve been the big fight right now. It still is probably the most interesting fight for Khabib in my opinion. Even though Woodley isnt as popular as maybe a Conor, GSP, or Ferguson I think it’d be extremely hard to argue Khabib vs Woodley is probably the most interesting matchup and toughest fight for Khabib right now.

Do you agree or disagree? Who do you think would take that fight if it does in deed happen one day? If Woodley could have slaughtering performances against say Colby and Usman, then I think that’s the no brainer for sure. You could even try to make Woodley vs GSP and the winner could fight Khabib after fights with Ferguson and McGregor. Say Khabib we’re to win those 2 fights, and in the meantime Woodley beats Colby and GSP. That could set up possibly the greatest matchup of all time in Khabib vs Woodley. Don’t get me twisted I love the thoughts of Khabib vs GSP to, but I think Woodley is without a doubt the toughest matchup out there for Khabib right now at 155 or 170 pounds.

Thoughts? Why is this a fight that no one has been seeming to bring up? Would you be interested?

Because there's a guy named El Cucuy that deserves his title shot

Besides, Woodley has Colby to fight. It's not like he cleared out the division yet.

Both Khabib and Woodley have a while before that happens.

Because neither man has shown interest in fighting eachother.

Why do people want any fight except a title defense.

FML.

Khabib won't get Woodley down but I can see Woodley dropping rounds against Khabib simply due to inactivity on the feet. Khabib's best shot at beating Woodley would be duplicating what he did against Tibau and being the more aggressive fighter (but mostly ineffectual).

Bc T Wood would most likely beat him, but no one likes Woodley. Worst stylistic match up for Khabib.

Khabib LITERALLY cuts so much weight he gets taken to hospital and has seizures.

So yeah, man up and fight at 170.M

STOP KILLING YOURSELF TO FIGHT MANLETS.

because id rather see T Ferg vs Khabib and Woodley vs Colby.

Man I think had Woodley had better performances in the Wonderboy and Maia fights that could’ve been the big fight right now. It still is probably the most interesting fight for Khabib in my opinion. Even though Woodley isnt as popular as maybe a Conor, GSP, or Ferguson I think it’d be extremely hard to argue Khabib vs Woodley is probably the most interesting matchup and toughest fight for Khabib right now.

Do you agree or disagree? Who do you think would take that fight if it does in deed happen one day? If Woodley could have slaughtering performances against say Colby and Usman, then I think that’s the no brainer for sure. You could even try to make Woodley vs GSP and the winner could fight Khabib after fights with Ferguson and McGregor. Say Khabib we’re to win those 2 fights, and in the meantime Woodley beats Colby and GSP. That could set up possibly the greatest matchup of all time in Khabib vs Woodley. Don’t get me twisted I love the thoughts of Khabib vs GSP to, but I think Woodley is without a doubt the toughest matchup out there for Khabib right now at 155 or 170 pounds.

Thoughts? Why is this a fight that no one has been seeming to bring up? Would you be interested?

is this meant to be a question?

I can't tell without the new shiny button.

will need confirmation..

Because anyone who thinks Khabib has any chance againts Woodley has the iq of a cocunut
Does that include Woodley himself? He said before Khabib even shoved his foot up Conor's ass that he doesn't want any part of Khabib and would pay for his nutritionist to keep him at 155.

Because they don't fight in the same weight class and have not cleaned out theirs.

We don't need to have a "superfight" every few months or so.

Does that include Woodley himself? He said before Khabib even shoved his foot up Conor's ass that he doesn't want any part of Khabib and would pay for his nutritionist to keep him at 155.

How dumb do you have to be to seriously believe that. hes obviously just being pc and complimentary to Khabib because he knows they will never make that fight. If anything hes trying to lure Khabib into taking that fight. Just lol @ thinking a guy who beat Damina Maia with a torn labrum is afraid of fighting Khabib

this is sad

giphy.webp

For all the right reasons.

First and foremost and most importantly, neither have come close to cleaning out their division.

Back