Why is no one talking about Khabib vs Woodley?

Because there's no reason to hold up 2 of the most stacked divisions

before two champions from different weight classes fight each other for a "super fight", they should both be required to have at least five title defenses. that rule will never happen though as it is too restrictive for "practical" match making.. and i am glad DC beat stipe but DC is kind of a special case with his Olympic history and undefeated record at HW.

Khabib LITERALLY cuts so much weight he gets taken to hospital and has seizures.

So yeah, man up and fight at 170.M

STOP KILLING YOURSELF TO FIGHT MANLETS.

I'm confident that no matter what Khabib does, you'll complain.

Because Ferguson vs Khabib is the best possible fight the UFC could put on right now.

Khabib has Tony, Lee, and Gillespie as legit threats in his own weight class.

Tyron stuffs the TD and flattens him anyway.

For all the right reasons.

First and foremost and most importantly, neither have come close to cleaning out their division.
and it would not be competitive. Woodley would destroy the mystique Khabib is only just gathering in the mainstream, and ruin him as a draw, if not ruin him as a fighter.

Dude Woodley would embarrass Khabib cmon, you get no PPV points and an ass whooping haha.

How dumb do you have to be to seriously believe that. hes obviously just being pc and complimentary to Khabib because he knows they will never make that fight. If anything hes trying to lure Khabib into taking that fight. Just lol @ thinking a guy who beat Damina Maia with a torn labrum is afraid of fighting Khabib

this is sad
<JagsKiddingMe>

Oh yeah, all those fighters being "PC" talking about other top fighters they don't want to fight.

Khabib still has plenty of business to take care of in his own division.

Maybe because they not talking about each other...

because there are still questions at 155 for khabib. once he fights ferguson maybe lee too... then people will start clamoring for him to move up

Because the only people whom care about khabib are his nuhuggers and they don't wanna talk about anyone that will undoubtedly beat the shit outta their deity.
Same reason they stopped talking about tony, after seeing Conor stuff a couple take downs and getting back up they know damn good and well their wet blanket champ will get smoked.

Khabib LITERALLY cuts so much weight he gets taken to hospital and has seizures.

So yeah, man up and fight at 170.M

STOP KILLING YOURSELF TO FIGHT MANLETS.

This.

Khabib will never move up like Conor did and everybody knows it. Even his most loyal deep throaters.

Thats why he has maybe 1 more fight. He cant make the weight anymore without medical consequences so instead of move up he will retire.

Badass.

Because they don't fight in the same weight class and have not cleaned out theirs.

We don't need to have a "superfight" every few months or so.
I get what your point is, but in my opinion Woodley has cleaned out the Welterweight division beating Till and Thompson. Covington would probably lose to them in my opinion.

So I stand by my belief Khabib won't mention Woodley because Woodley would wreck him like Till.

This.

Khabib will never move up like Conor did and everybody knows it. Even his most loyal deep throaters.

Thats why he has maybe 1 more fight. He cant make the weight anymore without medical consequences so instead of move up he will retire.
Yeah I heard the rumour he was going to retire after beating Conor.

Team Tiramisu Khabib can't handle the weight cut in my opinion with too short arms and too poor striking to ever man up and face Woodley or Whittaker.

I get where he's coming from hugging small guys so I hope the cut gets to him so he can stop just fighting lightweights with his strong base that would be rubbish at any other weight.

Here's why you will miss Conor soon:

People would say, 'Conor has no chance against X (wrestler like Mendes, Nate in a rematch, RDA, Mayweather or Khabib)', and he would go gunning for them hard. Khabib, on the other hand, lacks the insane confidence and is terrified of losing (see his reaction when he lost in Sambo). He is more concerned with defending his Dad's reputation, trying to keep his zero in tact to go searching for insanely difficult match ups. Tony is safe for him, but do not expect him to do what Conor has done. He will opt for the GSP 'play it safe' route and will get out with that 0 in tact, a page from the Mayweather book.

This.

Badass.

It's a sad truth.

Because the only people whom care about khabib are his nuhuggers and they don't wanna talk about anyone that will undoubtedly beat the shit outta their deity.
Same reason they stopped talking about tony, after seeing Conor stuff a couple take downs and getting back up they know damn good and well their wet blanket champ will get smoked.

<Dany07>
giphy.gif

No one as stopped talking about Tony man, Conor can't even say Tony's name out loud...

Back