Why is Rogan so positive about Fedor and steroids now

Whiterabbit

Follow the white rabbit
@Blue
Reaction score
I heard him say it on the podcast with CT and atleast one before it.
He heavily implies Fedor did steroids because basically he has lost lately. Why doesn't he account for Fedor aging/slower.

I think it's very disrespectful to imply something like that, Fedor passed every test he was required to do so in my eyes he's clean. I really believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, unless your name is Usadinha.

Rogan watched the Netflix doc about Russian doping. But its hardly like they bred Fedor like Russian Athletes in the Olympics.

I think it's very disrespectful to imply something like that, Fedor passed every test he was required to do so in my eyes he's clean. I really believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, unless your name is Usadinha.

You seem to know a heck lot bout steroids

"Passes test / is clean"

Bellator tourney lookin juicy let's throw some dirt on it. He's a ufc employee

I heard him say it on the podcast with CT and atleast one before it.
He heavily implies Fedor did steroids because basically he has lost lately. Why doesn't he account for Fedor aging/slower.

So he was old at 33 when he lost 3 fights a row

you mean he passed all the tests in Pride where the contracts stated we do not test for steroids

you mean he passed all the tests in Pride where the contracts stated we do not test for steroids
Lance Armstring also passed hella tests. It's hard to google "cheating steroid tests". Dumbasses

If he were on roids in Japan like Rogan implies then I don't understand why he would stop using them after coming to the Strikeforce/Bellator where testing is a joke compared to the SAMBO testing Fedor has always been exposed to while competing in Japan

You seem to know a heck lot bout steroids

"Passes test / is clean"
No, I didn't say that. I said to me you're innocent until proven guilty. If they can't prove it then I'll respect the fighter and assume he's not a fucking cheater.

He watched a doco on russian athletes doping and now he's all over it. He's always raving on about it.

If he were on roids in Japan like Rogan implies then I don't understand why he would stop using them after coming to the Strikeforce/Bellator where testing is a joke compared to the SAMBO testing Fedor has always been exposed to while competing in Japan

Always <45><45>

Yeah right when Fedor goes to Fight CroCop Sambo guys come and say we need to test you for your Pride Fc fight

#desperation

No, I didn't say that. I said to me you're innocent until proven guilty. If they can't prove it then I'll respect the fighter and assume he's not a fucking cheater.

Is it cheating if everyone is using

"Everyone is on steroids " Nate Diaz

"Everyone does steroids" Jose Aldo

"Everyone uses steroids" Peter Aerts

But its hardly like they bred Fedor like Russian Athletes in the Olympics.
I wish they did bred them how you say then maybe they would at least be competitive in track & field, swimming etc with those undoubtedly clean American athletes.

So he was old at 33 when he lost 3 fights a row

The earlier you start and more active you are the earlier your body wears out.

Fedor started losing after 33 MMA fights.

As a comparison Cain has 16 fights and he's pretty much retired from injuries.

Aldo is down slide at 31, some guys are past their best when they hit their late 20s E.g Struve, Joe Daddy, Karo cos they all started as teenagers.

I can almost guarantee Rory Mcdonald will be almost done at 33 since he started at 16.

You’d have to be extremely naive to think he was actually clean in Pride.

Having said that, he’s never failed a test, so as far as his legacy is concerned, he’s clean.

The earlier you start and more active you are the earlier your body wears out.

Fedor started losing after 33 MMA fights.

As a comparison Cain has 16 fights and he's pretty much retired from injuries.

Aldo is down slide at 31, some guys are past their best when they hit their late 20s E.g Struve, Joe Daddy, Karo cos they all started as teenagers.

I can almost guarantee Rory Mcdonald will be almost done at 33 since he started at 16.

Those are selective examples to make a pro Fedor point. He is not known to have a worn out body ir chronic injuries, besides his thumb, at 33. He fought 3 Prime Monsters. Werdum one of the submission goats subed him, Gigantic Roid Big Foot used his size to batter Fedor - couldn't have fought him at a worse time, and Hendo who was older but had his old man prime and trt fists. All good fighters.

Overeem been fighting firever and is ranked right after Stipe at age 37 and noone git damaged and kod like he has.

Selective Fedor memory and arguemnts

Those are selective examples to make a pro Fedor point. He is not known to have a worn out body ir chronic injuries, besides his thumb, at 33. He fought 3 Prime Monsters. Werdum one of the submission goats subed him, Gigantic Roid Big Foot used his size to batter Fedor - couldn't have fought him at a worse time, and Hendo who was older but had his old man prime and trt fists. All good fighters.

Overeem been fighting firever and is ranked right after Stipe at age 37 and noone git damaged and kod like he has.

Just look at Fedors body and style in his later fights, he stopped weight training and even his trainers said he didn't have it anymore you're crazy if you think he had the same commitment to the sport as in his 20s.

Overeeem has been stopped by strikes 14 times between MMA and K1, he's gonna get KOd tonight and I hope he retires for his own health.

Overeem is ranked 2nd because the divisions dead he's just beating up the other old past prime fighters Arlovski, Hunt, JDS and he's just a bad style match up for Werdum.

Fedor wasn't the same fighter for a while, even before he started losing. Everyone who knew what they were watching could tell that.

As for TS's post, Joe Rogan is a shill and has been for a long time. Also, he's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is.

Back