Why is Rogan so positive about Fedor and steroids now

Not getting hit much??????

Obviously you haven' watched many fedor fights.....nearly all of them have the oh shit moment ....

Fedor detractors rarely come off as intelligent I wonder why that is???

Early 30ies is the prime still for most fighters. You are taking facts fictively straight out your butthole. Check the ages of the top 5 in the ufc for each division.

There was no testing in pride not for Fedor not for anyone. Also in the ufc you could beat that one test you knew when it was coming and with usada they still can beat tests and still continue to get poped. It's pro sports.

Early 30s is not prime you dolt. The reason there's so many fighters in that age group is cause there aren't enough good fighters taking their place because the money's still shit. Also some like Stipe started late, and because the talent pool is shallow they're able to succeed. No fighter who went through the wars Fedor did in his prime will keep it going into their mid-30s.

I heard him say it on the podcast with CT and atleast one before it.
He heavily implies Fedor did steroids because basically he has lost lately. Why doesn't he account for Fedor aging/slower.

Because Rogan's a fucking goof retard who's fried most of his brain cells. You can't take anything he says seriously. He's a grown man who's so insecure he still needs to juice, so obviously he wants to accuse other people of it to normalize his own inadequacies.

Only 8 fighters tested positive in the UFC during that era. It wasn't much different than Pride.

That's a very low number, but they still tested. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the amount of UFC fighters on steroids during that time period was extremely high as well. In Pride, you had absolutely nothing to lose by doping though and everything to gain so it's crazy to think fighters, especially top fighters like Fedor, weren't taking every advantage they could get.

It's 2017, I didn't think anyone cared about what Rogan has to say anymore

Those are selective examples to make a pro Fedor point. He is not known to have a worn out body ir chronic injuries, besides his thumb, at 33. He fought 3 Prime Monsters. Werdum one of the submission goats subed him, Gigantic Roid Big Foot used his size to batter Fedor - couldn't have fought him at a worse time, and Hendo who was older but had his old man prime and trt fists. All good fighters.

Overeem been fighting firever and is ranked right after Stipe at age 37 and noone git damaged and kod like he has.

Selective Fedor memory and arguemnts

besides damage/mileage every human being is different, some people can compete at a higher level for longer.
you see it in soccer and other sports all the time some guys are done at 30 but others still play at the highest levels at 35.

Fedor wasn't the same fighter for a while, even before he started losing. Everyone who knew what they were watching could tell that.
It was around 2008 that he forgot grappling was allowed in MMA and began to brawl like a drunk idiot.

It should be common knowledge by now that Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot ape.

Joe Hogan Nose!!

In all honesty I would easily believe it.

4-5 on US soil.

Early 30s is not prime you dolt. The reason there's so many fighters in that age group is cause there aren't enough good fighters taking their place because the money's still shit. Also some like Stipe started late, and because the talent pool is shallow they're able to succeed. No fighter who went through the wars Fedor did in his prime will keep it going into their mid-30s.

Stipe been a boxer and wrestler for a long time. Fedor had the flashy streak which made him popular but half the opposition were cans and he argubly lost vs Arona.

Why before the Werdum fight everyone said he was invincible then they said it was a fluke. Then he loses again and is imediately proclaimed by his fans to be out of his prime within 1 year that they said he was invincible

Then he loses to a MW

Your mom is a dolt

Stipe been a boxer and wrestler for a long time. Fedor had the flashy streak which made him popular but half the opposition were cans and he argubly lost vs Arona.

Why before the Werdum fight everyone said he was invincible then they said it was a fluke. Then he loses again and is imediately proclaimed by his fans to be out of his prime within 1 year that they said he was invincible

Then he loses to a MW

Your mom is a dolt

Retard, it doesn't matter what you claim fans said. Many had thought he looked past it during the Rogers fight. Look at his results and when his decline started, it's at an age when most pro athletes' skills deteriorate you fucking dolt. And Henderson was juiced to the gills and physically the same size as Fedor, who was a small hw.

Retard, it doesn't matter what you claim fans said. Many had thought he looked past it during the Rogers fight. Look at his results and when his decline started, it's at an age when most pro athletes' skills deteriorate you fucking dolt. And Henderson was juiced to the gills and physically the same size as Fedor, who was a small hw.

207 vs 223

http://mmajunkie.com/2011/07/strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-live-and-official-weigh-in-results

Yeah he got his ass kicked by Rogers while Rogers was on fire, that ko and getting abused by Reem made Rogers shot. Fedor couldn't handle his size.

Hendo was juiced to the gills, ok and why wasn't Fedor juiced to the gills ? Do you got proof Hendo was on more juice then Fedor ? Did anyone piss hot ? Fedor is from Russia steroid land and fought in Japan mostly no testing legal roids land

Just because Hendo publicly admited he was on trt therapy doesn't mean he was more juiced then others.

If I steal 10 times and don't get caught, you steal once and get caught - does that mean only you are a thief ?

Also

"Retard"

"Fucking dolt"

Where do you live ? If you hide from me you are not a man but a COWARD

Keyboard warrioe talking tough. Don't write it if you wouldn't say it to that persons face.

207 vs 223

http://mmajunkie.com/2011/07/strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-live-and-official-weigh-in-results

Yeah he got his ass kicked by Rogers while Rogers was on fire, that ko and getting abused by Reem made Rogers shot. Fedor couldn't handle his size.

Hendo was juiced to the gills, ok and why wasn't Fedor juiced to the gills ? Do you got proof Hendo was on more juice then Fedor ? Did anyone piss hot ? Fedor is from Russia steroid land and fought in Japan mostly no testing legal roids land

Just because Hendo publicly admited he was on trt therapy doesn't mean he was more juiced then others.

If I steal 10 times and don't get caught, you steal once and get caught - does that mean only you are a thief ?

Also

"Retard"

"Fucking dolt"

Where do you live ? If you hide from me you are not a man but a COWARD

Keyboard warrioe talking tough. Don't write it if you wouldn't say it to that persons face.

Moron, everyone and their dog knows Henderson has always been on the gear, but there's been zero evidence of Fedor cheating. You call Russia "steroid land" when half the American fighters have popped and the US has a history of pumping their athletes with juice and then covering it up a la Carl Lewis and Marion Jones. Was Balco Russian? Fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Moron, everyone and their dog knows Henderson has always been on the gear, there's been zero evidence of Fedor cheating. You call Russia "steroid land" when half the American fighters have popped and the US has a history of pumping their athletes with juice and then covering it up a la Carl Lewis and Marion Jones. Was Balco Russian? Fucking idiot.

Noob you are not a insider

Nate Diaz , Peter Aerts, Jose Aldo ; "Everyone does steroids"

They are laughing backstage at you. It's simply illegal so nobody admits it. It ruins careers.

It's like smoking weed being illegal.

Nobody believes in it but you tell the cops no I do not have any weed on me.

Noob

Noob you are not a insider

Nate Diaz , Peter Aerts, Jose Aldo ; "Everyone does steroids"

They are laughing backstage at you. It's simply illegal so nobody admits it. It ruins careers.

It's like smoking weed being illegal.

Nobody believes in it but you tell the cops no I do not have any weed on me.

Noob

Moron, Fedor competed in international tournaments for over a decade and never popped, and no one ever accused him of it. Sorry but it takes more than the opinion of an internet troll to prove steroid use.

Then he loses to a MW

Your mom is a dolt

Hey dumbass,

Fedor fans didnt thihk he was invincible when he fought Werdum. Those who could analyze the sport intelligently knew Fedors time was coming since he fought Hunt and Lindland in 06 and 07.

Fedor fans considered Fedor to be invincible from from 2004-2006 which was very fair at the time because he was killing everything in sight.

He didnt lose for a decade.

Hey dumbass,

Fedor fans didnt thihk he was invincible when he fought Werdum. Those who could analyze the sport intelligently knew Fedors time was coming since he fought Hunt and Lindland in 06 and 07.

Fedor fans considered Fedor to be invincible from from 2004-2006 which was very fair at the time because he was killing everything in sight.

He didnt lose for a decade.

I remember CLEARLY the talk in this forum do yourself a favor and google the old threads on here Werdum vs Fedor

He didn't lose in a decade of fighting bums and cans mainly

And tell your mom to use less teeth next time

Not sure how serious everyone is. Everybody cheats. Renzo Gracie said only a few years ago "the only fighters who are not regularly on PEDs are Weidman and Edgar."

School teachers, pastors and your parents all lie, curse and have filthy sex on bed. Don't believe the liars.

A lot of naive noobs to pro sports ITT

Fedor was on shit 100%, everybody was. Every remotely successful Russia athlete was, is and always will be. The Soviets had, and Russia still has, an extensive doping system. It's pure science, this isn't Fedor just injecting his ass with roids along his gym buddies.

You don't fight a prime juiced up Cro Cop for 20 mins on cabbage and potatoes. What the fuck are you morons thinking...

Takes nothing away from his legacy.
Neither Fedor or Crocop have ever failed a drugs test.

Only idiots would say Fedor was 100% on steroids, when he passed dozens or drug tests in his prime, including the eye test.

As for crocop...did you know it's illegal to buy steroids in croatia? You calling crocop a criminal bro? Remember he's a cop.

Fedor and crocop may or may not have been on steroids, that's all we can say.

Neither Fedor or Crocop have ever failed a drugs test.

Only idiots would say Fedor was 100% on steroids, when he passed dozens or drug tests in his prime, including the eye test.

As for crocop...did you know it's illegal to buy steroids in croatia? You calling crocop a criminal bro? Remember he's a cop.

Fedor and crocop may or may not have been on steroids, that's all we can say.

<LikeReally5>

Pre USADA join date and still don't recognize a very obvious pattern.

Back