Why is Rogan so positive about Fedor and steroids now

I heard him say it on the podcast with CT and atleast one before it.
He heavily implies Fedor did steroids because basically he has lost lately. Why doesn't he account for Fedor aging/slower.

Rogan is awful, wouldn’t worry about anything he has to say that’s not BJJ related.

Those are selective examples to make a pro Fedor point. He is not known to have a worn out body ir chronic injuries, besides his thumb, at 33. He fought 3 Prime Monsters. Werdum one of the submission goats subed him, Gigantic Roid Big Foot used his size to batter Fedor - couldn't have fought him at a worse time, and Hendo who was older but had his old man prime and trt fists. All good fighters.

Overeem been fighting firever and is ranked right after Stipe at age 37 and noone git damaged and kod like he has.

Selective Fedor memory and arguemnts
You know your rebuttal with Overeem and Stipe is weak, right? Overeem has been busted several times on the juice and wouldn't fight Fedor without it (the fight contracts that Fedor put in front of Overeem called for stringent testing which were refused... AND YOU KNOW WHY). Also, Overeem was just recently ranked #1 but if you look at his record, the guy has been smashed by less than #1 caliber fighters. He's a big guy so sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but Fedor went on a 10 year 30+fight win streak in that "win some / lose some" division. Stipe has 19 fights to his name and he was knocked out in 1 and beat in another. Let's see where he is at around his 30th fight. Maybe the REAL proof that Fedor didn't take steroids is that he has aged like a normal man. Football, basketball, baseball and in just about every other sport, primes are before you hit your 30's. Why should fighting be any different? We have seen what happened to most fighters who are forced to come off of the juice... shells of their former selves.

Last edited:
He was winnung not getting hit much.

Explain Buakaw and pro boxers with their 300 fights, Buakaw pro and boxers 40-50 fights.before the pro career starts

Ah it makes you slweep better at night

Thai boxers usually retire in their early 20s

They do the hundreds of fights thing because Thailand is a 3rd world country and they have to fight every week or starve. It's not a question of being in peak condition at a fight. It's a question of having dinner the next week. No Thai fighter is physically healthy. Their bodies are completely broken by 22 years old.

So he was old at 33 when he lost 3 fights a row
Ummmm different people have different primes. 33 is old to some and young to others. A guy like Fedor relied a lot on explosiveness. It's definitely possible that diminished as he entered his 30's.

Thai boxers usually retire in their early 20s

They do the hundreds of fights thing because Thailand is a 3rd world country and they have to fight every week or starve. It's not a question of being in peak condition at a fight. It's a question of having dinner the next week. No Thai fighter is physically healthy. Their bodies are completely broken by 22 years old.
So true. Perfect example is Kaoklai Kaennorsing.

It is not like russia is the first ever Country to do that...somebody should tell Rogan about the former DDR (former East Germany).
They started to juice up Kids when they were like 14 or so.
They were experimenting with them to see what works...and what worked kept getting injected.
And alot of them are now having serious health problems.
The DDR was a very small country, with a small talent pool but highly successfull in athletics...
They basicly did the same what the russian's were doing...just at least 30 years earlier

I'm not sure why people try to blindly hate on Fedor's legacy for no goddamn reason. He beat prime Big Nog. What the fuck is the argument to be made here? Roids or no roids, he was the fucking best.

I'm not sure why people try to blindly hate on Fedor's legacy for no goddamn reason. He beat prime Big Nog. What the fuck is the argument to be made here? Roids or no roids, he was the fucking best.

They are trying everything in their power to discredit him because the UFC never had him under a slave contract.

Who cares even if he did in pride it wasn't cheating after that he's passed every test he's taken and hasn't ventured outside of the rules

"I would bet my entire life savings that Fedor has injected PEDs into his ass"
Brandon Schaub

Why is he so sure with literally zero evidence?
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
Any insider info?

Rogan doesn't even rate Fedor as one of the best any more. I think he did a P4p all time list recently and didn't include Fedor... but did include mightymouse, have to dig that out if I can, hes a laugh. stopped taking him seriously, he doesn't know what he is talking about these days.

you mean he passed all the tests in Pride where the contracts stated we do not test for steroids

Fedor fought Mark Coleman at Pride 32 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They tested him.
Fedor fought Tim Sylvia at Affliction Banned in Anaheim, California. We all know California AC has caught many PED cheats.

So to say he was not tested is BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Fedor fought Mark Coleman at Pride 32 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They tested him.
Fedor fought Tim Sylvia at Affliction Banned in Anaheim, California. We all know California AC has caught many PED cheats.

So to say he was not tested is BULLSHIT!!!!!!
And all the WADA tests during his sambo career
he also passed the test for his fight with barnett in affliction when barnett popped

Because Joe is still salty that Fedor never signed with the UFC

I put the likelyhood he was on PEDs in PRIDE at 95%. I also wouldn't consider it cheating at all because damn near the entire roster was juicing, so it doesn't matter.

He'll be fine in the eyes of the public though because most people associate PED's with big muscles and heavy definition. Most people will think his physique alone is proof he's been clean forever,

because Rogan is on TRT

I heard him say it on the podcast with CT and atleast one before it.
He heavily implies Fedor did steroids because basically he has lost lately. Why doesn't he account for Fedor aging/slower.

I wouldn't put money on Fedor's integrity. But I also wouldn't point his decline as evidence of doping. Let's not forget most of his fights were in Russia/Japan, the game evolved, he faced bigger competition in Strikeforce, and he's not getting younger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back