Why is the WWE Calling This Event "Greatest Royal Rumble?"

YdMhU.gif
It's really that simple.

It was almost certainly written out in another language first then translated back to English. They could have reasonably called it anything when marketing to the American audience, though.

Hopefully they'll give us an intro with some regressive Ali baba shit to go with the awkward name.

It was almost certainly written out in another language first then translated back to English. They could have reasonably called it anything when marketing to the American audience, though.

Hopefully they'll give us an intro with some regressive Ali baba shit to go with the awkward name.

I'm hoping for Vince on a flying carpet.

It sounds like a name / concept an Arab prince came up with, and offered WWE so much money, that they didn't want to argue.

I genuinely suspect every single aspect of this show was decided in exactly that way.

I genuinely suspect every single aspect of this show was decided in exactly that way.
Right down to the strange five-foot gap between the barrier and the front row (presumably for safety reasons), and the fact that it was a pool hall scene right across the hard camera the whole show.

i just had to say it..

hornswaggle never went over the top rope. he and braun are co champs

Back