"Why is there a war with Mexico and not North Dakota?" - Joe Rogan

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's funny how some people think Bravo is crazier than Rogan, yet on today's podcast he said we must abolish the idea of countries.

Even Bravo thought he was a total moron.

Rogan was criticizing Trump for saying Mexican crime is out of control. Bravo said, "It is."

Is Rogan right? Would America be better to just let anyone enter illegally?

"The future is people just being people." - Joe Rogan

North Dakota is the new North Korea

Yeah, that makes sense. Those troublemakers up there in South Dakota. I am sick of them going around raping our women and stealing our jobs.

As long as they bring over their delicious food and hot women, es all good, homez, jaja.

It's funny how some people think Bravo is crazier than Rogan, yet on today's podcast he said we must abolish the idea of countries.

Even Bravo thought he was a total moron.

Rogan was criticizing Trump for saying Mexican crime is out of control. Bravo said, "It is."

Is Rogan right? Would America be better to just let anyone enter illegally?

Absolutely not. But something needs to be done to incent those who are going to immigrate here to go through the legal process. We have a problem in this country with social security. We are running out of money because there is a huge population of baby boomers retiring and taking it. And we have a bunch of people here illegally, not paying into the system. So the solution seems obvious. All the people who want to come over and work can do so and pay into social security.

If North Dakota would have broken away from the US before the nuclear disarmanent treaty in the late 80’s, we would have had the 3rd largest nuclear stockpile in the world. It might have been the early 90s treaty, but you get the point.

I think he meant South Dakota, IMHO.
South Dakota is a shit hole. I have no problem with hitting it with some tactical nukes.

As someone who isn't from the US, What's so bad about North Dakota? Looks like it has some nice scenery judging from photos.

If North Dakota would have broken away from the US before the nuclear disarmanent treaty in the late 80’s, we would have had the 3rd largest nuclear stockpile in the world. It might have been the early 90s treaty, but you get the point.

South Dakota is a shit hole. I have no problem with hitting it with some tactical nukes.
Are you from North Dakota?

As someone who isn't from the US, What's so bad about North Dakota? Looks like it has some nice scenery judging from photos.
Basically, Rogan believes people from Tijuana and Mexico are more like him than people from Maine or North Dakota because he said he can walk to Mexico. Typically Rogan logic.

You can’t have open borders AND a welfare state. You have to pick one scumbag libs

You can’t have open borders AND a welfare state. You have to pick one scumbag libs
It's amazing how he seems to be for both of those things. He said we should not have borders or countries. He also said we should help Mexico.

Dont let the pics fool you- N Dakota is full of the worst types of people on earth. I think its partly due to the 10 months of winter- they tend to go insane- Its best to exercise extreme caution if you come face to face with someone from N Dakota, because anything can set them off.

Dont let the pics fool you- N Dakota is full of the worst types of people on earth. I think its partly due to the 10 months of winter- they tend to go insane- Its best to exercise extreme caution if you come face to face with someone from N Dakota, because anything can set them off.
You are from Montana.

Back