Why McGregor will never be an MMA great.

Only once but a prolific one like f Jones!

Fingers grabbing shorts and gloves, elbows to the back of the head, knees on the ground, toes in the fence. He'd probably have bitten Khabib's ear too if he didn't have to breathe through his mouth so much.

And yet... "only once" you say. LOL.

<YeahOKJen>

LOL @ Conor fanboys latching on to his Aldo KO. By that logic, Weidman and Werdum should be MMA greats too. Conor ran from FW after winning Aldo because he was afraid of getting Dos Santos'd.

And then the supposedly "best striker", or so his fanboys claim, got bitch-slapped and tapped out by zero-prep Nate fuckin' Diaz, and then only barely managed to win Diaz in a rematch by deciding to kick more - an adjustment that a truly good striker with good fight IQ would've made during the first fight.

I don't know about everybody else but I did list more than just him dropping Aldo for why I think he will go down as a MMA great.

Fingers grabbing shorts and gloves, elbows to the back of the head, knees on the ground, toes in the fence. He'd probably have bitten Khabib's ear too if he didn't have to breathe through his mouth so much.

And yet... "only once" you say. LOL.

<YeahOKJen>
I mean in one fight only wtf?

Only once but a prolific one like f Jones!

He cheated incessantly in that fight. Almost of the "success" that people are giving him praise for was down to cheating. Here's a good breakdown of what McGregor was doing with stills from the fight.

LOL @ Conor fanboys latching on to his Aldo KO. By that logic, Weidman and Werdum should be MMA greats too. Conor ran from FW after winning Aldo because he was afraid of getting Dos Santos'd.

And then the supposedly "best striker", or so his fanboys claim, got bitch-slapped and tapped out by zero-prep Nate fuckin' Diaz, and then only barely managed to win Diaz in a rematch by deciding to kick more - an adjustment that a truly good striker with good fight IQ would've made during the first fight.

Last time i checked werdum is considered an mma great. Weidman after his two anderson silva wins was also considered on the path to ATGness, he just happened to take some hellacious beatings since then.

If Weidman moved up to 205 and dominated Jon Jones, you don't think he'd be on this list?

None of what you said changes any of his accomplishments. No one else will ever come close to what Mcgregor did. Continue on being a butthurt hater in denial.

Conor actually has a pretty good ground game, even if its strictly defensively. Khabib is just a beast on the ground.

mirko%20cro%20cop.jpg

It's because he has only a handful of top 10 wins and zero title defenses.

two questions-

-how do you get out of an inverted lambo or other car with scissor doors?

- do you have to re-calibrate your speedometer when you change wheel/tire sizes?
- The hinges have a special mechanism that detached the door in case of a roll.

- No you don’t.

I don't know about everybody else but I did list more than just him dropping Aldo for why I think he will go down as a MMA great.

You're right. My bad.

I mean in one fight only wtf?

Doesn't change the fact he's a dirty cheat.

Last time i checked werdum is considered an mma great. Weidman after his two anderson silva wins was also considered on the path to ATGness, he just happened to take some hellacious beatings since then.

Last I checked, Werdum and Weidman aren't really mentioned much in current ATG discussions. And you just proved my point with your Weidman comment. Weidman was considered ATG after his Silva wins because dumb people like to jump to ATG conclusions based on a single victory, and his many losses after that was evident of this.

Silva was dominating the division for the longest time and him losing to Weidman proved that he could easily beat everyone not named Weidman, but that does not automatically mean Weidman beats everyone Silva can beat, MMAth doesn't work. Likewise, Ado beat everyone at FW not named Conor, but that doesn't mean Conor definitely wins the next title challenger that comes along.

If Weidman moved up to 205 and dominated Jon Jones, you don't think he'd be on this list?

None of what you said changes any of his accomplishments. No one else will ever come close to what Mcgregor did. Continue on being a butthurt hater in denial.

If Weidman had moved up to 205 immediately after winning Silva, we would never have found out that Weidman really isn't the top MW, and dumbfuck nuthuggers would continue with the fantasy that Weidman would beat every MW out there. And that's precisely what Conor tried to do. And you are one of those nuthuggers living in lala-land.

- The hinges have a special mechanism that detached the door in case of a roll.

- No you don’t.
so then how does your car know how fast it's going, if it isn't a meter that somehow comes from the drivetrain somewhere? And if it did, the wheel size would be so important. The larger the wheel, the faster the speed, at a given RPM.

Is it some kind of ground speed indicator?

so then how does your car know how fast it's going, if it isn't a meter that somehow comes from the drivetrain somewhere? And if it did, the wheel size would be so important. The larger the wheel, the faster the speed, at a given RPM.

Is it some kind of ground speed indicator?

Older cars have a cable installed usually in the front wheel.

IDT the size of wheel should matter since the speed is measured in the axel point and not in the wheel.
upload_2018-10-19_12-44-52.png
New cars,top of the line ones,have electronic speedometers.

https://www.explainthatstuff.com/how-speedometer-works.html

I always said; he's just a way more popular version of Tito Ortiz. Every American MMA fan knew who he was during his day, and he was outrageously overrated. He built his entire resume off of one great win (Wanderlei) and crushing some mid tier talent.

Conor had some good wins; A LOT of fighters throughout the history of the fight game strung together a couple of great wins. Mcgregor knows this better than his fans; which is why he used the sport instead of the sport using him. He was never going to be known as an all-time great, just the wealthiest one.

Conor is a great FW, but only a good LW and should not be mentioned when it comes to GOAT discussions.

Money talks. He will be remembered over all on your list.
200w.gif
Whatever help you sleep at night. He will be always remember as a great fight inside the heart of his diehard fans. For hardcore fans.......not a chance in hell. But I'm pretty sure Dana will put him in the hall of fame since he does help to raise the popularity of UFC in the market.

Khabib isn't an all time great, he is good at lightweight only.

All time greats like Cormier can fight at two weights and win belts, or else dominate a division for years like GSP and Aldo. Khabib won't dominate lightweight for years in my opinion with his struggle with the weight cut. Nor will he be a double champ.

Khabib would get outlanded 30 strikes to one off of Woodley so I'd reevaluate your opinions about him being a GOAT. He has short chicken arms.

If he's such a good wrestler why not move up and wrestle Woodley, why not is because he would get iced.

Romero is much more dangerous than Khabib too in my opinion and Whittaker too.
Agree on this one.

He is pretty much dominating the whole LW division, but quite a 1-dimensional fighter but is better than Maia for sure.
If he really want to be known as the great one, he need to either :

Defends his title for more than 4-5 times
OR
Dominate WW division top 3

Then he's one of the best or even Greatest of all time.
* which something Conor has fail to do so.....

Everytime I see a thread like this I always assume the TS is some dickbag from Jersey who had a few fights as a 12 year old.

Back