Why Nate Diaz is still ranked at lightweight?

Because the media members that are still left making rankings, all 14 of them, are pretty ridiculous. One of them, Andreas Hale, writes or wrote for Sherdog.

The rest, I don't know if I've heard of half of them. David Brown writes for the Cherokee Scout? What's the Cherokee Scout? Seriously, that's a question, I went to their website and it's "the local news and information source for Cherokee County, North Carolina." The dude wrote a recent Op-ed about a rooster dying. I'm not making that up. https://www.cherokeescout.com/opinion/david-brown-richard-roosters-last-crow

He's one of the 14 voices of UFC rankings - does he know MMA? If he's well-informed, and happens to be a sherdog poster reading this, please PM me so we can talk.
I'm David Brown and my Rooster story was a hard hitting piece that had to be told. And yes I have a great deal of knowledge and love the sport of UFC.

Diaz is still ranked because it would look lame if Conor fought an unranked fighter in the trilogy bout

The same reason Conor moves up the P4P rankings without fighting, UFC want to keep their names alive in case they decide to fight again.

More than 18 months without fighting. His last fight was a loss, at UFC 202, August 20.. of 2016.

If they're going to remove Cain and Ronda due to inactivity, Nate Diaz should be removed as well. He's ranked #8 and is occupying a active fighter's spot. Not sure how this journeyman and his almost .500 record are ranked ahead of guys like Chiesa, Vick, Iaquinta etc

4d5fc2e77faf7c54e4e1895cd6e3c67a.png
Conor is on the pound for pound list and has no titles plus is over 600 days since his last MMA fight.

I'm guessing the UFC is saving their rankings for the rubber match after Khabib smashes Conor.

More than 18 months without fighting. His last fight was a loss, at UFC 202, August 20.. of 2016.

If they're going to remove Cain and Ronda due to inactivity, Nate Diaz should be removed as well. He's ranked #8 and is occupying a active fighter's spot. Not sure how this journeyman and his almost .500 record are ranked ahead of guys like Chiesa, Vick, Iaquinta etc

conor gsp nate should all be removed from the ranking

View attachment 406035

GTFOH. Conor was mere seconds away from being finished AGAIN by Nate. Even d diver Joe Rogan stated numerous times that he felt Nate Diaz won 2nd fight.

Fight ended with Nate mounting gased McGregor EXACTLY the same way first fight ended...only this time Conor was saved by bell and Danas hand picked paid off judges.

Salty casual.

Dude, I'm a member since 2007. I've been watching mma, when you were in grade school...the only reason nate got conor down, was that conor knew there was like 30 seconds in the round and the fight was over...he was clearly ahead on the score cards...which is why every mma website had conor winning....the round conor knocked nate down 2x would have easily been a 10-8 round...and should have been back then...Conor won the vast majority of that fight.. I have a hard time giving nate any of the rounds...even that last round, conor was winning, pretty much the entire round...nate go the last second takedown, cause conor knew the round was just about over and he won the fight.

View attachment 406035

GTFOH. Conor was mere seconds away from being finished AGAIN by Nate. Even d diver Joe Rogan stated numerous times that he felt Nate Diaz won 2nd fight.

Fight ended with Nate mounting gased McGregor EXACTLY the same way first fight ended...only this time Conor was saved by bell and Danas hand picked paid off judges.

Salty casual.

ahahahahahahahhahahahaaha, so says the blue belt who joined this year, calling a member since 2007 a casual...hahahaahahaha

Dude, I'm a member since 2007. I've been watching mma, when you were in grade school...the only reason nate got conor down, was that conor knew there was like 30 seconds in the round and the fight was over...he was clearly ahead on the score cards...which is why every mma website had conor winning....the round conor knocked nate down 2x would have easily been a 10-8 round...and should have been back then...Conor won the vast majority of that fight.. I have a hard time giving nate any of the rounds...even that last round, conor was winning, pretty much the entire round...nate go the last second takedown, cause conor knew the round was just about over and he won the fight.

20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG
mcgregor-diaz.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg

Dude you either are a salty Conor worshipper who drank the coolade or you dont know shyt from shine. Conor was about to be finished for 2nd time in a row by Nate Diaz. He was completely gased and had nothing left. You can see it in his face and he was even surprised when they lifted his hand.

And Conor couldnt in a million years finish Nate. Nate has fought WAY stiffer competition moving up in weight fighting murderers. Not even Rory MacDonald prime Benson Henderson, could finish Nate. And they would annihilate Conor within 30 seconds.

Nate and Conor are also around same size. Stop exaggerating casual. They walk around same weight. Nate is just taller and lankier.

Conor made his career off of picking on manlets one weight class smaller.

Conors best performances are against manlets way smaller than him. Conor doesnt have cardio to ever beat Nate Diaz. Conor knows this.

If Conor truly felt he beat Nate or even that he could beat Nate....he would have forced an immediate 3rd fight. Instead he has tried avoiding 3rd fight cause he knows even with a 2 billion dollar camp he cant beat him. Nate forever exposed Conor and UFCs hype machine.

There’s no point in this thread.
We all know why, no need to ask and hear what you and all of us already know which is the obvious.

View attachment 406159
View attachment 406161
View attachment 406163
View attachment 406165

Dude you either are a salty Conor worshipper who drank the coolade or you dont know shyt from shine. Conor was about to be finished for 2nd time in a row by Nate Diaz. He was completely gased and had nothing left. You can see it in his face and he was even surprised when they lifted his hand.

And Conor couldnt in a million years finish Nate. Nate has fought WAY stiffer competition moving up in weight fighting murderers. Not even Rory MacDonald prime Benson Henderson, could finish Nate. And they would annihilate Conor within 30 seconds.

Nate and Conor are also around same size. Stop exaggerating casual. They walk around same weight. Nate is just taller and lankier.

Conor made his career off of picking on manlets one weight class smaller.

Conors best performances are against manlets way smaller than him. Conor doesnt have cardio to ever beat Nate Diaz. Conor knows this.

If Conor truly felt he beat Nate or even that he could beat Nate....he would have forced an immediate 3rd fight. Instead he has tried avoiding 3rd fight cause he knows even with a 2 billion dollar camp he cant beat him. Nate forever exposed Conor and UFCs hype machine.

first, nate hasn't fought better competition...he's lost every big fight he's ever had...you really think nate could beat aldo or mendes or alverez....hell no...and conor was looking right at the time ticking down in the last round...Not sure how i'm salty, when conor WON THE FIGHT..haha I can't believe people are still debating this...if this fight was scored under the new rules, it wouldn't have been close...you get knocked down 2x in a round in boxing, that's a 10-7 round...and it would definitely have been a 10-8 round.. You mention nate moving up weight and fighting stiffer competition...what you fail to mention is he got his ass kicked badly in all those fights...Rory beat the living hell out of nate..so did henderson, so did RDA....listen kid...go back to watching mma...you obviously know very little...

And whether you think a fighter was "moments" away from being finished is a mute point...cause he wasn't finished...And they aren't the same size....nate has numerous fights at 170. nate barely even made weight for those fights, coming in at 171. yet conor couldn't even hit 170 in his WW fights..coming in at 168. nate is most definitely a larger fighter....you need to stop being salty...Sorry to tell you, but nate will never be a world champion...while conor is a 2x world champion.

first, nate hasn't fought better competition...he's lost every big fight he's ever had...you really think nate could beat aldo or mendes or alverez....hell no...and conor was looking right at the time ticking down in the last round...Not sure how i'm salty, when conor WON THE FIGHT..haha I can't believe people are still debating this...if this fight was scored under the new rules, it wouldn't have been close...you get knocked down 2x in a round in boxing, that's a 10-7 round...and it would definitely have been a 10-8 round.. You mention nate moving up weight and fighting stiffer competition...what you fail to mention is he got his ass kicked badly in all those fights...Rory beat the living hell out of nate..so did henderson, so did RDA....listen kid...go back to watching mma...you obviously know very little...

And whether you think a fighter was "moments" away from being finished is a mute point...cause he wasn't finished...And they aren't the same size....nate has numerous fights at 170. nate barely even made weight for those fights, coming in at 171. yet conor couldn't even hit 170 in his WW fights..coming in at 168. nate is most definitely a larger fighter....you need to stop being salty...Sorry to tell you, but nate will never be a world champion...while conor is a 2x world champion.

conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-202-slap-video.jpg
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
You're oblivious & delusional casual one. Not even going to read your entire post cause its absolutely ridiculous.

Nate Diaz has fought serial killers prime Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Josh Thompson. Conor would never in a million years step into the cage with any of those guys and if he did he would be slept instantaneously.

Nate wasnt hand picked manlets who catered to his fighting style like McGregor. Nate moved up and took fights 99% of UFC roster would never take and good luck finishing him.

Nate exposed Conor TWICE. You can make up all excuses in the world but even Conor knows he can't beat Nate....not even with a $2 million dollar camp.

If first fight were a street fight....Conor would be dead...literally.

People really worry about the UFC's self-made rankings this much?

Yeah, that really is fucked up. To me he was never #8, even when he was activ. Now he shouldn't be in top 100.

You have a hard time giving Nate any of the rounds? Wow! Well, your name says it all. So biased that you wiuld score round 3 and 5 for Conor? Really? LOL..

Back