Why no bidets in America?

Kudos to you if you can squeeze a perfect poop each time. Most of us produce a muddled mess that needs a rinse off.
Just get the tp with ridges. Is it anymore sanitary to use a bidet that multiple people use? Think about the cross contamination

Why are so many public toilets in Asia nothing more than holes in the ground?

Squat-Toilet_Baoji.jpg

Probably because its cheaper and needs less cleaning but also supposedly healthier.

My secondary school actually had these(I'd assume to prevent vandalism), a lot of people didn't use them until someone shat themselves in class, that was a good motivator to learn and it had ther advantage of teaching you to be able to squat generally.

Last edited:
I use the three shells and I feel they are more effective than toilet paper and bidets. Unfortunately a lot of people look at them as strange. I have them in my guest bathroom, but still keep tp in there as well. every time a new person uses our restroom, they inevitably come out and ask what they are for

I researched this mind-boggling query for a minute and there's no reasonable explanation. Personally, I love the Asian bidet, which is basically a water hose with a squirt gun on the end. It just feels good, cleans you up nicely, and can even tickle your tenders enough to induce a quality movement.

Why is America too good for this?

Thanks for confirming that its a gay device.

I fucking knew it.

<{clintugh}>

I have a bidet. I'll never go back.

Just poop next to the train tracks it's the most economical thing to do

3 shells?

Edit: I knew that sounded familiar lol. I’m fined one credit for violation of movie line knowledge.

Last edited:
This is a great question. Dry paper smearing shit never made sense to me

When the 3 shells arrive, you will never go back to paper or bidets.

Bc we're nasty fcks who'd rather leave poopy crumbs in our butts.

I have something like this, which include seat warmer (I only turn it on in the winter so it doesn't feel chill to the bone).

I like this type better because you can control water temp, pressure, and angle of the water so the wife can use it to clean her other parts too.

Washlet+C100+Toilet+Seat+Bidet.jpg

I got something like that. One of the best purchases I've made.

Back