Why no bidets in America?

You have got to wash that ass.
Imagine if you got some poop on your hand and then wiped it off with paper. Is it clean now?

No bidet here so I do the next best thing...in the stand up shower I have I shit directly in my hand and sling that bad boy directly into the toilet a good three yards away. From there I proceed to use the handheld shower head and run the water from there for a good clean. No need to upgrade my traditional American toilet to a fancy schmancy bidet.

Why are so many public toilets in Asia nothing more than holes in the ground?

Squat-Toilet_Baoji.jpg

Squatting is better for pooping. Today and yesterday, I have been afflicted with a virus, and non stop diarrhea. I am afraid I going to get hemorrhoids now on top of the virus and diarrhea. But if I squat, that not be a problem.

I use the three shells and I feel they are more effective than toilet paper and bidets. Unfortunately a lot of people look at them as strange. I have them in my guest bathroom, but still keep tp in there as well. every time a new person uses our restroom, they inevitably come out and ask what they are for

What is three shells?

Butt they are in America. If you don't have one simply go buy one

I use toilet paper and put water on it with some soap and start scrubbing is this weird?

I use toilet paper and put water on it with some soap and start scrubbing is this weird?
Thats about the best you can do, without a bidet. Unless you want to bathe every time you poop.

Squatting is better for pooping. Today and yesterday, I have been afflicted with a virus, and non stop diarrhea. I am afraid I going to get hemorrhoids now on top of the virus and diarrhea. But if I squat, that not be a problem.
Its a more natural position...even elevating your feet while sitting on the crapper can help.

No bidet here so I do the next best thing...in the stand up shower I have I shit directly in my hand and sling that bad boy directly into the toilet a good three yards away. From there I proceed to use the handheld shower head and run the water from there for a good clean. No need to upgrade my traditional American toilet to a fancy schmancy bidet.
LOL!

I have a Toto bidet like they have in Japan. Broke after eight years damn it! It sure squirted a lot of shit out of me.

Bonus pic of some young ladies who know a thing or two about bidets...and a hapless Sherdogger trying to order his 47th beer, albeit with a properly cleaned poop chute.

Screenshot_20180528-111650.png

On my last gig in Africa I went to use the bidet or “bum gun”... when I pulled the trigger that bad boy inflicted burning pain while firing out faster than a virgin on prom night.

The hot son had been baking the outside water pipes all day.

Spoiler:
Still had a wank

TP and finish up with this type of wipe.
a73ec8ae-7308-460c-9bad-5d4b1f806656_3.f5a2c92aa5697bcb3d0d3f00cc615415.jpeg

You have got to wash that ass.
Imagine if you got some poop on your hand and then wiped it off with paper. Is it clean now?

If you run some water on it, is it clean? No it isn't. It takes soap and scrubbing.

Back