Why nobody talk about Michael "Venom" Page (MVP)

Does he even train UFC any more? He made his boxing debut recently

Seem like everyone go crazy when guy undefeated and this guy undefeated should we not be obsessive crazy

Venom Nation ???

???
giphy.gif

Yeah he's pretty much just a flashy can crusher. I need to see him vs actual competition.

To be fair some mid level opposition and someone doing the same in the UFC would have gotten a lot more attension.

The Venom hype train was going full speed not that long ago, he was said to be a future Anderson Silva.

Then we realized it doesn't seem Bellator doesn't wanna put him against any top dogs.
He is 30, has been in Bellator for 5 years, going 8-0, but still they seem to refuse to throw him in against a high level fighter.
And he's seemingly not that interested either. Was talking about Daley before, but now he's not even interested in that fight.
And it seems he's going into boxing.

Last edited:
He made his boxing debut recently

Yeah, against a guy that is currently 2-13. I have no clue how people are still hyped after all those years of bullshit match-making and record-padding.

he collects more cans than a homeless person

I think that the guy is a jackass but a good fighter.

I have to admit that this cracked me up.

He is a good fighter, but if he thought he was THAT good, wouldn't he take up a UFC offer and come over here? Maybe hes afraid of the competition.. Darren Till, Woodley, RDA, Stephen Thompson, Maia, Lawler, Colby.. the list goes on.. Can he possibly beat the top 5 guys? Maybe he can go against Colby or Lawler, but i think the first 5 or 6 are big trouble. Would be nice to see though, not hating.. i just think he would come over to the UFC if he was so sure.

Entertainment wise, bring him in

He is a good fighter, but if he thought he was THAT good, wouldn't he take up a UFC offer and come over here? Maybe hes afraid of the competition.. Darren Till, Woodley, RDA, Stephen Thompson, Maia, Lawler, Colby.. the list goes on.. Can he possibly beat the top 5 guys? Maybe he can go against Colby or Lawler, but i think the first 5 or 6 are big trouble. Would be nice to see though, not hating.. i just think he would come over to the UFC if he was so sure.

Entertainment wise, bring him in
Stylewise I think he would have a better chance against Till than Colby, Colby would be big trouble.

Stylewise I think he would have a better chance against Till than Colby, Colby would be big trouble.

He is a really long tall striker, that sure helps :) MVP also seems to know when he has people finished, alot of cool walk off finishes

for me it was his hommage to pokemon go or w/e that was...doing it was bad enough....doing it after caving in cyborgs skull and the guy was all but dead on the canvas was taking tasteless to a new level

Back