Why not allow PED use?! Why is it unacceptable?

1. health and safety
2. where do you draw the line, imagine seeing jon jones snorting coke in between rounds
3. even playing field to determine who the best fighter is, not who has access to to the latest and greatest drugs and technology

Last edited:
Why is it, unacceptable? Why shouldn't people be allowed to enhance their performance with a supplement if need be? This goes for all sports. Why is PED use and the use of supplements in a sport not allowed. What makes it morally unacceptable or not allowed?! Why is it against the rules?

In my opinion sports could reach a new level if allowed to take peds.

Allowing PED's would still result in an unfair advantage for the top fights as hey could afford the best chemists to concoct a deadly cocktail of drugs which would give them the ability to fly and punch through brick walls. The low earners could only use GNC products.

I never said that, you retarded imbecile. You obviously can't understand the concept of fair competition.
Then word your statements better.

And fair competition? Where can I sign up to get Jones's reach, Struve's height, etc? If something is fair then everyone should start out on equal ground but that's not how things work.

If PEDs were actually made legal it would even the playing field because it gives people the ability to make up for things nature didn't bless them with. It would allow them to be the best version of them possible.

And fair competition? Where can I sign up to get Jones's reach, Struve's height, etc? If something is fair then everyone should start out on equal ground but that's not how things work.

If PEDs were actually made legal it would even the playing field because it gives people the ability to make up for things nature didn't bless them with. It would allow them to be the best version of them possible.

How would it even the playing field if both fighters are taking PED's? The disadvantage will still exist.

How would it even the playing field if both fighters are taking PED's? The disadvantage will still exist.
The disadvantage will still exist? Why?

You're assuming they're progression trajectory wouldn't change.

PEDs only create disadvantages if 1 person is taking them.

It evens out the differences in hormonal levels is what he means I believe. Also if you are a wealthier athlete you have way more options available to you, making it less likely you will get popped. Not that legalizing PEDs would be without its own issues.

Its an unfair advantage if someone has superior genetics or a longer reach. Are we going to add reach classes or athleticism classes so everyone gets a fair fight? No one is forcing them to fight and its common knowledge in the mma community that PEDs are necessary if you want to be. Pro
If you aren't genetically able to compete then why do it. Reach or not.

Its an unfair advantage if someone has superior genetics or a longer reach. Are we going to add reach classes or athleticism classes so everyone gets a fair fight? No one is forcing them to fight and its common knowledge in the mma community that PEDs are necessary if you want to be. Pro

Very well said!!! No one is equal!!! Everyone is different in their genetic makeup, and their natural abilities!!! No body is "equal"!

Get in the ring with Hunto and say that, you fucking keyboard warrior pussy!

Chill out bro, where you cucked by some steroid monkey?

PEDS don't exactly work like that. The one with the lesser genitics will be the one to benifet from the peds the best, as they can grow the most.

I don't have to do shit! Just because you are an idiot and don't understand something doesn't mean I have to teach you about it. How f****** retarded are you. look at the BF vs Mark Hunt fights, it's a good example of how cheating with PEDs enables people to artificially compete on a level they never could before taking the advantage.

The people who are taller and have longer reach would still be taller and have longer reach. Stupid argument

LOL - you think ''Hunto's'' career resurgence at his age is down to hard work and training alone? Gullible....
f*** off you idiot Huntos a walking legend, people who don't understand that like yourself are retarded fuckknuckles.

Very well said!!! No one is equal!!! Everyone is different in their genetic makeup, and their natural abilities!!! No body is "equal"!

Chill out bro, where you cucked by some steroid monkey?

PEDS don't exactly work like that. The one with the lesser genitics will be the one to benifet from the peds the best, as they can grow the most.

So if someone with superior genetics takes PED's and someone with inferior genetics takes them, the gap between them will reduce? OK then LOL

I don't have to do shit! Just because you are an idiot and don't understand something doesn't mean I have to teach you about it. How f****** retarded are you. look at the BF vs Mark Hunt fights, it's a good example of how cheating with PEDs enables people to artificially compete on a level they never could before taking the advantage.
Dumbest example every. BF has a legitimate reason to have TRT.

But once again, PEDs evened the playing field. PEDs allowed BF to compete as the best version of himself.

The people who are taller and have longer reach would still be taller and have longer reach. Stupid argument
It's not the point. Stop talking about fair playing field when the playing field starts out uneven.

Back