Why people listen Tekashi 69?

so because of this thread i looked up the video with him and nikki minaj... a few things i observed, he is certainly bi sexual or implies that he is. The song is an embarrassing piece of shit. Nikki's ass is four times wider than he is and look terrible in any position other than from the front with her on her knees face down. I think kids like these things partly because they are not supposed to like them, we all did it to a certain degree when we were children. unfortunately there is nothing redeeming about this song or video, especially for youth...

I feel the same way but I secretly dig his music. He's a soundcloud rapper Katy Perry. His music makes you believe in yourself.

Plus the whole car wreck is fun to watch.

Except he never was on soundcloud. He's aligned himself with the east coast Bloods which is helping his music branch out to the west. He's got a big machine behind him.

so because of this thread i looked up the video with him and nikki minaj... a few things i observed, he is certainly bi sexual or implies that he is. The song is an embarrassing piece of shit. Nikki's ass is four times wider than he is and look terrible in any position other than from the front with her on her knees face down.

What does this have to do with Tekashi though? You didn't get the memo? Nikki Minaj collabs do pretty fucking well. Big fake asses helped turn FeFe platinum in less than 2 weeks.

I think kids like these things partly because they are not supposed to like them, we all did it to a certain degree when we were children. unfortunately there is nothing redeeming about this song or video, especially for youth...

You sound like a housewife writing about Elvis Presley in the 1950s.

What does this have to do with Tekashi though? You didn't get the memo? Nikki Minaj collabs do pretty fucking well. Big fake asses helped turn FeFe platinum in less than 2 weeks.

You sound like a housewife writing about Elvis Presley in the 1950s.

whoa... easy takeshi. the song and video are indefensible

*edit: "You sound like a housewife writing about Elvis Presley in the 1950s" ? you "sound" like you have reading comprehension issues...

Beats are terrible, flow and lyrics are wack. He is no gangsta, doesn't tell stories or speak the truth. Humor would be most reasonable reason but you don't really find anything fun from his songs. I'll just don't get it. What is the think in this guy which hits to the people and makes them listen to him?
Because
TREY WAY, TREY WAY, TREY WAY!

Plus trolling is more accepted now. And he starts a bunch of shit, so people start following his bullshit, plus he's always streaming, and playing the baller role... and people end up listening when he has a song. Plus in all honesty, I really think the kids have worse taste in rap than before.

Back