Why so much hate for cowboy ?

Cerrone: I find him obnoxious. I like some of his fights, others look like hes phoning it in just to get a paycheck. He's got solid skills and his gimmick is definitely not a fake one, its just annoying and juvenile.

Oliveira: He's cool, I dont think people hate on him either.

75545857.jpg

You have no idea what social justice is if you're playing that card retard. Why don't you explain with words...we're waiting...

<36>

That behavior is kinda surprising to me because of his good dude "cowboy" persona... but then again not really. I don't expect a single man (or woman) who makes their living attempting to beat other people to the brink of death to be a good person. I think most fighters are closer to Jon Jones (sociopath, narcissist, w/e u wanna call him) than they are to Demetrious Johnson (gamer, family man, duck*), it's the type of personality that allows them to be successful in their chosen career path. So I don't really worry much about how these people act outside of the cage, I'm not naive.

*JUST KIDDING! I figured that might trigger some people - just trying to be a true sherdog poster and be an asshole.

Some people like the guy, while I dont hate the guy I'm not a fan either. I rooted for Nate, RDA, and especially Game Bred to kick his ass.

People generally dislike him due to his personality and antics outside of the cage. He starts fights with average joes and hits on the girlfriends of random dudes in the hope they'll retaliate so he can punch them. This has been posted numerous times before.

Cowboy Cerrone fights a hundred times a year and go balls out win or lose. Only a Sherdogger could dislike him.

The amount of times a guy fights a year doesnt make me fan

You have no idea what social justice is if you're playing that card retard. Why don't you explain with words...we're waiting...

<36>
You're ignoring the context of a word and attributing racism to Cerrone, which is ultimately a disingenuous argument.

he's hating on because he has the potential and people have been frustrated by him in the past.
his losses seem weird and he seems mentally very weak and fragile

Cerrone is fine in my book.
Never put his hands on me or groped my ass or any ass that belongs to me.

So he is fine

You're ignoring the context of a word and attributing racism to Cerrone, which is ultimately a disingenuous argument.
Oh Cerrone did ancestory.com and found out he's 2% Black like Tinfoil Perry?

The amount of times a guy fights a year doesnt make me fan
The more a guy fights the more we get to enjoy his body of work. Cowboy has 37 fights inside the Zuffa organization.
That's 37 fights we all got to watch happen live instead of watching after the fact on youtube highlights.

Oh Cerrone did ancestory.com and found out he's 2% Black like Tinfoil Perry?
Saying a particular word does not inherently make someone a racist. If Cerrone was using the word in question in a racist way towards Rampage, don't you think he would've reacted differently than laughing and saying, "What's up Cowboy?".

The more a guy fights the more we get to enjoy his body of work. Cowboy has 37 fights inside the Zuffa organization.
That's 37 fights we all got to watch happen live instead of watching after the fact on youtube highlights.

You're right. I got to see him get smashed by Pettis, Nate, RDA, Masvidal, and Till.

Saying a particular word does not inherently make someone a racist. If Cerrone was using the word in question in a racist way towards Rampage, don't you think he would've reacted differently than laughing and saying, "What's up Cowboy?".
Dont explain that nonsense to me, tell that garbage to Bobby Green

The word was said on multiple occasions, not a 1 off. Please clue me into the context because I'm looking at it from the perspectives of professionals. While you're at it, explain where my statements lost genuinity?

The word was said on multiple occasions, not a 1 off. Please clue me into the context because I'm looking at it from the perspectives of professionals. While you're at it, explain where my statements lost genuinity?

Cowboy thinks because he's familiar with a few black dudes, he can use the N word with impunity

Frequency of use is irrelevant without context, and you want to ignore context given that you're trying to propagate this narrative that Cerrone is racist against blacks.

Take all the time you need to cite an example of Cerrone using that word in a racist way, it shouldn't be too difficult since he's said it on "multiple occasions".

Dont explain that nonsense to me, tell that garbage to Bobby Green
I have no clue who that is.

Cowboy thinks because he's familiar with a few black dudes, he can use the N word with impunity
Freedom of speech, tough luck. You nor anyone else is an arbiter for what words people can use.

Frequency of use is irrelevant without context, and you want to ignore context given that you're trying to propagate this narrative that Cerrone is racist against blacks.

Take all the time you need to cite an example of Cerrone using that word in a racist way, it shouldn't be too difficult since he's said it on "multiple occasions".

Who gives a fuck. Cowboy getting smashed Saturday, and then you can weep for him

Some people like the guy, while I dont hate the guy I'm not a fan either. I rooted for Nate, RDA, and especially Game Bred to kick his ass.
He seems like a peculiar fellow at times. I like him but I can understand not loving him, especially when it comes to the guys you mentioned. I like him about the same as Nate and game bred but I def pull for RDA over him.

Who gives a fuck. Cowboy getting smashed Saturday, and then you can weep for him
I'm impartial to his fighting career, but the fact that you brought that up as some desperate attempt to one-up me is humorous. I'm simply stating that him using the n-word does not inherently make him a racist.

Back