Why the hell haven't they made a Punisher video game?!

Spiderman game coming out that looks pretty cool
Im down, but why is it always only Spiderman that gets games?
Avenger movies, Thor, Hulk, GoTG, Xmen, F4, Justice League, etc...and yet the only super hero games that ever seem to get made are Batman and Spiderman (oh..and lego superhero games..:cool:-)

Makes no sense considering how profitable comic book shit has proven to be

Im down, but why is it always only Spiderman that gets games?
Avenger movies, Thor, Hulk, GoTG, Xmen, F4, Justice League, etc...and yet the only super hero games that ever seem to get made are Batman and Spiderman (oh..and lego superhero games..:cool:-)

Makes no sense considering how profitable comic book shit has proven to be

Lego games are the shit.

Also there is the Avengers Project by Square Enix...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/05/marvel-says-square-enixs-avengers-project-original-story/

Eidos Montreal are also working on a Guardians of The Galaxy game also

I chuckled as I scrolled down the page and saw a couple game footage videos from Punisher games.

I always thought a Judge Dredd game in that style would be awesome too. An open world where you go around responding to crimes, interrogating bad guys, etc.
Ten years in the cubes.

$2.99 microtransaction for Jon Bernthals patented rubbing his head emote

C1YIpQsUQAA558r.jpg

lemme ask' you sumthin....

Let's make a game where you go around shooting people

Sounds familiar

This is the only Punisher game you'll ever need
punisher-arcade-002.png

One of the best arcade games of the 90s. Literally Final Fight with guns, grenades, and Punisher characters.

I always thought a Judge Dredd game in that style would be awesome too. An open world where you go around responding to crimes, interrogating bad guys, etc.

I got a Judge Dredd pinball machine that is pretty rocking if you are into pinball. It has all the humor of the comics like "5 years for jaywalking".

P6210544.jpg

Back