Why the hell is Eddie’s nickname “The Underground King”?

isn't afraid to go down on his woman at that time of the month
giphy.gif

If you can't appreciate Eddie Alvarez you're a fucking cumstain

It doesn’t even make sense like wtf type of king gets embarrassed by a shit talking leprechaun. Could someone enlighten me on this or is this just a case of someone naming themselves and it turns out to not fit in the slightest?

He is far past his prime. His glory days where spent in other promotions where he beat the best of the best. He was top of his weight class when the UFC didn't even have Lightweight and below.

It is a horrible nickname, there is no denying that.

Before he was fighting he used to sell xtc at underground rave's that's why he's called the underground king.

I can tell you are a highly intelligent individual ts

It's a bad nickname .

It doesn’t even make sense like wtf type of king gets embarrassed by a shit talking leprechaun. Could someone enlighten me on this or is this just a case of someone naming themselves and it turns out to not fit in the slightest?

Doesn’t sherdog consider this racist?

I mean y’all get pissed about Ralphie dos nachos and dirty animals.

Horrible stoppage by Herb "Mr. Inconsistent" Dean, especially in a title fight against the reigning, defending champion.

If you think RDA was going to come back from that and actually win, especially after seeing the way Colby beat him last weekend, youre a fucking moron

Because for a majority of his career he fought in other mma leagues before he ever got in the UFC. But he was very dominant in basically every company he fought in.
The name sucks and thats all there is too it. Might as well call himself the first runner up,or b team king.

Eddie never had a nickname before he came to the UFC so I'm assuming they gave it to him as a selling feature.
It's actually a rather insulting nickname tbh

It's sad you look at Eddie as a joke or something. You don't really know much about him though no problem. Very well rounded fighter he's good everywhere. That shit talking leprechaun shut him down everywhere in that fight when everyone was saying McGregor is a one trick pony. But McGregor defeated him mentally before the fight even started.

But not great anywhere . Can't think of a single guy in the lw division i would have him as a favorite against.

It's okay that Conor brought you to MMA like half the people are on here nowadays... that or TUF.

Back