Why the hell is Eddie’s nickname “The Underground King”?

Eddie was never "beat mentally" by Conor, regardless of what so many of you simpletons wanna claim. In fact, Conor rarely get into people's heads I would argue. Getting under someone's skin or annoying them isn't the same as getting in their head and destroying them mentally.

I hear ya bro. As much as I wanna defend Eddie, he went full retard in a fight he could have won.

Simpleton. Haha yet here you are saying making someone angry/emotional/annoyed is not the same as playing games with their mind. How would you describe getting into someone's head? The whole point of playing mind games and "beating them mentally" is to make your opponent get too emotional about the fight and/or their opponent.

Getting annoyed during the press conference doesn't mean you'll bring that emotion into the cage with you, especially to the point where you make mistakes. Aldo made that mistake, sure, but Eddie did not. Nothing Eddie did (or probably could do considering his style of fighting) could be quantified as having been beat mentally by Conor.

I didn't say all that, because I don't know. However, I do know that "Mr. Inconsistent" Herb Dean who refereed the fight between RDA and Robbie, allowed Robbie to fight out of the exact same position that he called the Alvarez fight from, which is typical for him. He seems to call fights on whims instead of based on an actual metric like Big John, who I think is a better referee. As to me being a "moron," you're the one that apparently doesn't realize that there's an apostrophe in the word "you're" or that paragraphs end with periods, so...

Herbal Dean is highly overrated

The first 5 responses are perfect.

Because he is the King of the Underground.

Getting annoyed during the press conference doesn't mean you'll bring that emotion into the cage with you, especially to the point where you make mistakes. Aldo made that mistake, sure, but Eddie did not. Nothing Eddie did (or probably could do considering his style of fighting) could be quantified as having been beat mentally by Conor.

That is your opinion, and I can respect that...but you basically said Eddie is invincible to mind games because of his style. I mean...just think about that for a second. His fighting STYLE may remain the same, but his training and mindset may have been altered due to emotional/mental stress caused by Conor's taunting throughout the months leading up to the fight.

That is your opinion, and I can respect that...but you basically said Eddie is invincible to mind games because of his style. I mean...just think about that for a second. His fighting STYLE may remain the same, but his training and mindset may have been altered due to emotional/mental stress caused by Conor's taunting throughout the months leading up to the fight.

No, I said it was impossible to tell how affected he was or wasn't due to his style. Plus, people read way too much into this shit anyway, any little mannerism ya'll try to distort and turn into signs of someone having fear of their opponent. Ya'll think Conor's trash talk (or anyone's trash talk) is some kind of witchcraft or something lol. Emotional/mental stress lmao.

I don't know who I feel more sorry for...you, or the 7 people who gave you likes for that stupidity.

I'm just going to use this thread as an opportunity to remind everyone about how Eddie was supposed to "expose" Conor as the "lucky one trick hype job" he was claimed to be.

Only get every takedown easily stuffed and get absolutely fooled in one of the easiest most dominant championship winning performances in the history of the sport.

Oh, wait, everyone was supposed to expose Conor going all the way back to pea head. Lol

Shit I never knew Eddie was this well respected around here. Any good fights that really show his strong points. I’ve only ever seen his fight with Mcgregor and it didn’t leave a very good impression on me.

His whole UFC career doesnt leave a good impression on anyone, he won the belt, but lost it right after, and wasnt all that deserving of the title fight to begin with, and basically should had been DQ'd against Poirier, almost lost the fight against Gaethje, his run before the UFC was somewhat impressive tho.

Typical white belt bullshit.
<36>

nick-cage-lol.gif

Back