Why the World has started to hire workers by CV?

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Why the hell EVERY, EVERY fookin company on planet Earth uses this stupid method to select employees?
I wonder if it's the same in the USA like here in the EU shithole. You must send tons, tons of CVs to get 2-3 calls from companies who have no idea how to select people properly.

I wonder what they look at these CVs which they will not be able to in person?

Does somebody remember the good old times when monkeys didn't have access to the Internet so they were forced to find jobs in person?

Why the hell EVERY, EVERY fookin company on planet Earth uses this stupid method to select employees?
I wonder if it's the same in the USA like here in the EU shithole. You must send tons, tons of CVs to get 2-3 calls from companies who have no idea how to select people properly.

I wonder what they look at these CVs which they will not be able to in person?

Does somebody remember the good old times when monkeys didn't have access to the Internet so they were forced to find jobs in person?

I had to apply in person for my 1st 3 jobs, so I understand the pressure. With that said, it would be a breeze for HR to just skim at CVs. You have to earn that interview imo. Which schools you've been to, work history, etc. Relevant stuff that they don't need to waste their time on.

If you actually want a job, going in on a monday morning and talking to the boss is still the best way to get hired. Not enough people do it anymore and it will show the manager you are serious. I have gotten a lot of jobs this way.

The way filtering works on those websites, if your resume doesnt have certain keywords, your resume is automatically rejected even if you are qualified. Its always best to go to the company directly if possible.

If you actually want a job, going in on a monday morning and talking to the boss is still the best way to get hired. Not enough people do it anymore and it will show the manager you are serious. I have gotten a lot of jobs this way.

The way filtering works on those websites, if your resume doesnt have certain keywords, your resume is automatically rejected even if you are qualified. Its always best to go to the company directly if possible.

I don't think that's possible in Europe.
They will think that you are not in your right mind for going in to ask for a job in person. At least that's how things work here.
I don't know how it is in the States. Maybe it's normal.

Dude when they mention them just say "you can C Vees nuts"

You cats need to work on your hip hop slang quotes

They will think that you are not in your right mind for going in to ask for a job in person. At least that's how things work here.
Normal at Burger King, Tire Shops etc

Nothing career oriented.

Sorry to hear this buddy. All the good jobs that I got were thanks to someone recommending me. Having friends and connections goes a long way.

Whats CV?

Curriculum vitae you ignorant mutt.

And yes. The internet has ruined another thing. I just came off the job hunt and companies are using filters that make it all kinds of hard luck and trouble to get yours in front of a real live person.

Only way I found my job was a recruiting company called me.

I don't like writing cover letters. What annoys me the most is having to type up and submit your work history online when it is all on the attached resume.

Big companies are the same here. The boss isn't hiring people. The HR manager is, and they're going to send you through the process.

never got a job through cv, only recommendations seem to matter.
i know a lot of HR people and most of the cvs just go to the trash literally immediately

Hiring time sucks as it is, but lol at thinking everyone should come in person. Maybe 10-20% of the applicants even qualify for an interview. Why would we want to waste more time?

Normal at Burger King, Tire Shops etc

Nothing career oriented.

I think it's more for blue collar places, construction, trades, that sort of thing. Or small businesses will probably let you do that as long as you have the skills they need

Big companies are the same here. The boss isn't hiring people. The HR manager is, and they're going to send you through the process.
I dont think your talking to the right people. If the HR manager wont talk to you, you probably wouldnt want to work for that company anyway.

Of course HR is doing the hiring but your going to eventually interview with the head of whatever dept you want to work for. If you started off talking to him and the conversation is going good, your a lot more likely to get somewhere than shooting fish in a barrel online.

Sounds like you guys are making excuses for not going out and trying to get something you want.

Back