Why Tillerson called Trump a Moron - Stated he wanted 10x Nuke increase during Nat Security Meeting

Ah' yes, our old friend "Unnamed Source" with the big scoop.

Unnamed sources have driven over 90% of these type of stories. Collusion-collusion. Life would be so boring without this source.

Just how far are you willing to go in degrading yourself in defense of a mentally declining orange buffoon, who openly talks about wanting to fuck his own daughter?
Being he's usually one of the first Trumptard's to defend their dear dotard I would say he's willing to go all the way.

Guess Dotard is the new rocket man ;)

Trump bad
We got it
We got it a long time ago
You bitch about it every day
Get a cat or something
Member the days when you and your ilk bitched about the most trivial of things under Obama literally every day? Now we have a straight up embarrassment who's mental health is fading and can't complete a sentence running things causing global crises and you don't care lmao

Member the days when you and your ilk bitched about the most trivial of things under Obama literally every day? Now we have a straight up embarrassment who's mental health is fading and can't complete a sentence running things causing global crises and you don't care lmao
I didn't. You all sound like whiny bitches to me. Wish you'd fuck and get it over with.

Back