Why was my last threat emerged..

BigDaddyChristopher

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hundreds of Conor post is not.. But u put one Khabib up its emerged.. Its whatever jack.. Ban me for being a fan.. Fit things into your favor i don't give a shit.

threat?
emerged?

e·merge
əˈmərj/
verb
past tense: emerged; past participle: emerged
move out of or away from something and come into view.

This thread will just get merged with all the other threads complaining about having their threads merged
Maybe your thread will emerge from the merged threads though

I didn't threaten nobody.. I said why was Conor soo shook that he tried to shovel kick Khabib,, why he try to slap his hands down and couldn't... Good questions.. These guys they make it go under other thread..

This thread will just get merged with all the other threads complaining about having their threads merged
Nah, this thread was not merged. It was emerged... Bro. Mind blown.
<Aug3>

Maybe you know.. Maybe.. I'm drinking i'm drunk.. They don't like what I say they put it under another thread so its not asked..

Must of been a shit thread TS

<puh-lease75>

I mean you think i don't know what i mean.. KNow what i mean?
I don't even know the meaning of life anymore. My thoughts have merged and what emerged was just confusing.. na mean? I also don't mean to be a mean person. but mean, median, mode. and my mood right now is... confused?

tenor.gif

Back