Why was Tim Sylvia on the show “Blind Date”?

I'm guessing Big Tim caught some shit at MFS, for not being able to close the deal.

Lol at some people in this thread.

Tim is the very definition of "oaf" and has no game whatsoever. In the dating world he is not "too good" for anyone even a "washed up stripper."

Have you seen him?

In this instance Tim is more accomplished then this carrot top lush. Go make me another grasshopper you washed up stripper.

Lol at some people in this thread.

Tim is the very definition of "oaf" and has no game whatsoever. In the dating world he is not "too good" for anyone even a "washed up stripper."

Lol, ya poor guy is not picking up if the gal is not a groupie of the sport.

He has zero game and makes zero attempt at making a decent first impression for her instead dressing like he is hanging out with the boys at the play ground.

Rockhold on Millionaire Matchmaker was funnier
Ya that was funny, and embarrassing.

I'm guessing Big Tim caught some shit at MFS, for not being able to close the deal.
In Matt Hughes' book, he mentions these guys going on Blind Date as something he thought was dumb.

That chick was terrible. Well, for Tim anyway. The producers should've matched her up with some violent, drunken ex-felon. She would've fallen in love!

UFC was just started to get popular and decided this was a good way to get their name out there. Tim, Josh Thomson, Pete Spratt, and Tiki all participated and they even wanted Nick Diaz to do it. <Lmaoo>

did he tell her "im an MFS elite fighter"

I remember that. The girl was some drunk that only wanted to date an alcoholic..

Pete Spratt & Josh Thomson (sp) were the only fighters that did well on the show. Josh was funny because he didn't want to get with the cute Asian girl & I think was saying he was looking for someone special. Even the show commentator said "I didn't know ultimate fighters were so sensitive".

tim-sylvia-in-a-wheelchair.jpg

That was a great show. That was life before SJWs, political correctness. I would say that America peaked in the mid 2000s.

Funny thing is that girl was looking for a bad boy the whole time and Timmeh was playing the good guy role.

It was only after she shot him down that he started acting like a bad boy, which would have gotten the girl had he been like that the whole time.

My wife enjoys watching shitty TV from time to time as a background to other stuff

She absolutely hates Luke Rockhold because of his stint on Millionaire Matchmaker, and celebrated like her home team won the world series when Romero knocked him out lol

i hope Blind Date gets a revival so we can see more of this

on this episode we have UFC contender

Bethe Correia

<6>

Back