Why wasn’t there a UFC athlete retreat this year?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fighters seem to have a great time at the retreat. Could the UFC no longer afford it? Sign the UFC is dying?

WME-IMG blew their budget on Snoop Dogg and Kobe last year and it completely backfired, not only did the C-level athletes in the UFC not appreciate their efforts they got more bitter after seeing A-level celebrities since losers have a tendency to hold bitterness in their bum souls against winners.

lol dont think JitZoo is your calling if a 125 lb female tapped you bruddah. Stick to writing very well thought out and unbiased MMA articles

TS has left the building.....

As has his shit thread.

WME-IMG blew their budget on Snoop Dogg and Kobe last year and it completely backfired, not only did the C-level athletes in the UFC not appreciate their efforts they got more bitter after seeing A-level celebrities since losers have a tendency to hold bitterness in their bum souls against winners.

this is written ridiculously stupid.

its also 100% correct

losers have a tendency to hold bitterness in their bum souls against winners.

But not you right? They will always have you to follow them around waving your pom poms offering to carry their bags, as long as you're not a hater right?

But not you right? They will always have you to follow them around waving your pom poms offering to carry their bags, as long as you're not a hater right?

Nope I'm a loser who holds muchas bitterness deep in my bum soul just like these UFC fighters. I think about Conor every night before I cry myself to sleep and I bet they do too.

Back